andie2skydive

The deleted post was not supposed to be so here it is again

3 reserve rides in 50 jumps?

Ilove the sport please read back to other post and give me any and all advice even if it takes sounding rude.

How about the old myth (FACT?) that cutaways come in 3's. I myself have won money 2 times betting on another cutaway in a day, when there was 2 already. I also went 1600 jumps without a cutaway and had 3 in the next hundred. Then there was a canopy of mine I bought and it ended up with 7 cutaways in the next 70 jumps on it (None me, all people I let borrow my rig, guess I was lucky) That canopy got retired. Dont sweat it, these things happen, Pulling stable also helps a little.

Oh yeah #1 reason to have another cutaway, well #1 and #2 Did you buy your beer? And did you buy your rigger his bottle?

I packed a save for someone that didnt buy his bottle and in less than a month he had a mal and lost everything, coincedence I think not, kharma, will get you everytime.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

YEP..........always buy yer rigger a bottle........

and never..........never........let him find out your sleeping with his woman.......................:)

Roy

Karma can be such a bitch:P
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

[

Oh yeah #1 reason to have another cutaway, well #1 and #2 Did you buy your beer? And did you buy your rigger his bottle?

Bought beer on the first and third but not the second. As far as the rigger First I bought for everyone that was there some 300 dollars later. Second I did not buy for anyone the rigger was the guy that lent me the rig. And the third oh yeah did I buy , Trust me as far as I see it things come in three so I set for the next hundred I hope.

How about the old myth (FACT?) that cutaways come in 3's. I myself have won money 2 times betting on another cutaway in a day, when there was 2 already.

Yeah, a reminder to keep my big mouth shut sometimes :S

Said to my instructor when we had 2 cutaways on one day already: So, now we wait for the next one...

Guess who went up in the next load? And guess who had a reserve :S[:/]

We had a guy 2 months ago that had 2 reserve rides IN ONE DAY! The second right after the first... Both were rented rigs, one of which he had packed himself... Ouch... :S We cheered for him when he actually came down on his MAIN the next jump...

ciel bleu,
Saskia