thebeev

Oohh yeah!

Just Did my level 7 and 8 aff yesterday, and did I kick both levels ass! Yahoo! Had to do 7 again because I had a little trouble on the exit, BUT, this time much better! The back loops and barrell rolls, amazing feeling. I'm addicted even more now. Thank you income tax return for getting me here lol, and of course my instructors. Unfortantly there was not enough time in the day to do my solo, I gotta get back up there. Damn thing called a job getting in the way, eh what are you going to do. Now time to have some fun and learning bigger and better things about this awsome sport! B|
Medbill DME Billing Service

Na, I'm not getting kocky, The dive just felt alot better after that bad exit I had. I know I have alot to learn and I want to learn as much as I can. Every dive is a learning expierence. Anyway I didn't mean to sound kocky, still all excited about those jumps. :)

You Owe
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Oh yeah, I was informed in on that already :)
andie, I was reading your post on about your hard opening. I know I have plenty to learn, and I'm sure the same situation would give me a wake up call. I always have that in the back of my head so I'll be prepared. I Always go over my emerg, before jumps. Anyway I'm actually on the other side of the spectrum from kocky. You have a good time out there and stay safe

Appreciate the friendly advice, I'll take as much advice as possible. Really sorry to hear about your friend though. Its always shitty hearing about other skydivers getting hurt or not making it. Exp, if its someone that you knew.

NICE ONE!

There's nothin better than finishing your AFF!!

Well Done!

And I dont think for a second your complacent, just well excited!!

Be Safe. Have Fun. Land Soft.

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"

Wasn't saying you were kocky Just giving a friendly wake up call.

"and did I kick both levels ass!"

Sounds cocky to me!

If you passed the level without many problems, you could say you "kicked both levels ass!". I dont think thebeev is being cocky (and if i'm wrong and he IS being cocky, he shouldnt be :)

"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"

Ok ok, I guess I should of word everything a little different. Phonics is right, I'm just excited about doing the levels "well". Last thing I need, is to be known as a kocky ass on this site. Because I'm going to need as much advice in my future of skydiving.

Anyway, blue ones to everyone

omg! The man is excited, why bring him down? ! It's an awesome feeling when you pass AFF, I haven't even done my 8th jump yet and i'm already happier than ever i've been! I don't think he'd being cocky, he is proud of himself for beating those levels down... and dammit, i'm proud of you too, beev!! I just finished levels 3-7 this weekend, and at the risk of sounding cocky, IT FELT GREAT!! :D Does this mean I think i'm the shit and can't die or screw up a jump? Of course not! We are all human, and in 8 jumps you can't possibly have gone through all situations that may occur.

Congrads on passing!!
Angela.