funks

I want it to rain every weekend for the next 4 months!

Sorry for the selfish attitude..had a motorcycle wreck on July 4th and ripped every ligament (ACL, MCL and Lateral) right off the bone in my right knee, had surgery and now dealing with therapy...2 more weeks on crutches left (total time will be almost 2 months on crutches!!)...anyways, it is brutal looking up at the clear blue sky on weekends...I AM GOING FREAKIN NUTS!!! I AM BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!! AARRGGGHHHHH

btw - kidding about the rain comment (i think?)

dont need to sell the bike, its totalled, got a rig..except one of my idiotic buddies decided he wanted to borrrow it while i wasnt jumping so he could have two rigs to jump and the bastard hasnt returned it yet. I cant even sit there and stare at my rig for enjoyment or walk around the house wearing it while naked like i usually do...i am doomed.

dont need to sell the bike, its totalled, got a rig..except one of my idiotic buddies decided he wanted to borrrow it while i wasnt jumping so he could have two rigs to jump and the bastard hasnt returned it yet. I cant even sit there and stare at my rig for enjoyment or walk around the house wearing it while naked like i usually do...i am doomed.

Dang! Bring his rig back!

Sorry for the selfish attitude..had a motorcycle wreck on July 4th and ripped every ligament (ACL, MCL and Lateral) right off the bone in my right knee, had surgery and now dealing with therapy...2 more weeks on crutches left (total time will be almost 2 months on crutches!!)...anyways, it is brutal looking up at the clear blue sky on weekends...I AM GOING FREAKIN NUTS!!! I AM BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!! AARRGGGHHHHH

Move to New England........
Scars remind us that the past is real

So you're the one responsible for the "lovely" Raeford weather this summer?

Bob

P.S. - Sorry about the wreck. I'm glad you're still around to talk about it. At least you get another chance to skydive...many motorcycle wrecks take that opportunity away. **Vibes** for a quick recovery.

Yes, I know it is snowing.
No, we are not putting the top up.

Sell the bike, buy another rig. Stop wishing for rain. Or we will have to break your other knee.;)

If he doesn't bring it back...we'll get him for you and break HIS knee..that way you can have both rigs...:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Broken knees aren't all bad though...

I wrecked mine about 4 years ago playing Rugby, ACL sheared clean off, others stretched and cartilage gone. I can't play again, but thankfully it's meant i could get round to getting into skydiving - i can still land okay see.

(p.s. i can appreciate the feeling/depression of not being able to do your first love - yes rugby was my first love!... On the bright side at least you will jump again..)

Sorry about the bike. I had a CBR I had to get rid of. If he doesn't nring that rig back, hunt him down and kill him!

The bike I totaled was a brand new 2003 R1..for all you sport bike riders out there I am sure you can imagine my mental anguish...no more bike, no skydiving....AAARRRGGHHHHHHH

Careful there, man. If you get your wish and it does rain every weekend for 4 months, you'll be grounded a lot longer because of all the angry skydivers showing up at your house with baseball bats. ;)

Heal fast, the sky will wait for you.
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth