kelleyadai

women 4 way teams

Hey Hixx Sis -

I don't think you'll get any better answer here than at 4-way.org

Hopefully the list comes out soon

good luck and - weren't you targetting an all women's team? Let's hear about it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

As far as I know, there are all women teams from Eloy, The Ranch, Pepperell and CSS. I've heard rumors about other teams from Elsinore and somewhere in the midwest league. There was another team from Deland but I don't know if they're still training. All of these teams look like they'll be in intermediate or advanced. Of course, you've also got the powerhouses, Synchronicity and Chikara in open class.

My team (from Zhills) will be competing in intermediate. Hopefully our strict regimen of beer-drinking, half-assed training and occassional forays to the tunnel where we kick each other senseless will pay off!

See ya at Nationals? Hope so!

Don't think there are any all-chick teams from Eloy this year. we were, but one of our spazzed and quit, so we filled her slot with a much more stable male.
:P

There are two teams from eloy, however, that have 3 chicks and one guy. It must be something in the water!

See you at Nationals!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

LOL, that's totally OK...seriously, the fourth chick turned out to be a complete mental case.:S

The sad part was everyone knew it but we tried to ignore it.

It became an issue.B|

LOL, if you know who I am, then you know who I'm talking about.;)
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Thanks everyone for your input!

I am really just trying to find out if any women's teams plan on competing in advanced. Please get them in contact with me, if possible!

Good luck everyone and yes, see you at Nationals.
It is mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack, not rationality.
-Black Mamba