sid

Canopy Flying Links needed

We have built a sub-site of the Badfish Freefly website in honor of Tommy Colaneri (who passed away as a result of injuries sustained from a landing accident). At the request of some of his family we are making a section of the site links to canopy safety articles/sites and I am looking for links. I have a link to Brian's site at BigAir Sportz - can anyone recommend other links please?
The site can be seen at www.tommy.badfishfreefly.com

thanks
Pd
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

in addition to the links I would write up an eloquent/brief statement urging all jumpers to seek canopy control coaching seminars/classes before trying anything remotely high performance on their canopies. For that matter just make it a blank statement urging every skydiver to take a canopy control course. The articles are great but in my limited experience nothing beats coaching. This mentality should be reflected in your gesture, I think.

Blue Skies

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Not to start a flame war on canopy sizes but don't you think you could lead by example?

120 Sabre, 73 jumps?

Not much good saying people should read and learn these things when part of the process is being on appropriate gear.

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

not adding to the flames, but I just suggested something for the website, I never suggested that I wanted to lead anybody. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...