Vertifly

A Trick for Your Next Jump

If you are rated to open at the following altitudes...

The next time you do a skydive, try this if you haven't already.

(1) Plan on settling out to pull at about 4000 feet. (2) Put your altimeter up so that you can see it while falling flat (but just off to the side). (3) Look at the HORIZON and not the ground. (4) Keep stairing at the horizon without looking down and suck it down to about 3000 feet. (5) Check air, wave off, pull, etc., etc.

It is kindof a bizarre sensation - you'll see. If you are brave, take it down to 2500 because it's even better. Report back if you try it. B|

BE SAFE ABOUT IT TOO! ;)

It is kindof a bizarre sensation - you'll see. If you are brave, take it down to 2500 because it's even better.

Brave - taking it to 2500!:S Not really that low.

[grumpy old man voice] Back in my day, we never pulled til the needle was in the red, and we liked it, in fact we loved it, because we were stupid and didn't know any better...[/grumpy old man voice].
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am