SkydiveNFlorida

:D YAY!

What kind of rig/canopies? When will it be here? If you have it by this weekend, look for me at Sebastian....maroon and black Mirage G3(says Mike on the left mudflap), matching freefly suit, and possibly a BM suit. Blue/purple Sabre2 main....light blue reserve(hopefully nobody will see it though!).. :S

Mike

rig is a Javelin.. . for fear of being followed by the canopy nazis, I will not be disclosing the size of the canopies or the size of the container. :P;)

I plan to hit Sebastian this weekend anyhow. I have a rig i'm borrowing right now, and i'm awaiting a demo from pd. If I don't get the demo by the weekend, i'll not be up, but otherwise, i'll be there and i'll look u up!

Angela.

One gone, 2 more to go. Whenever you're ready I'll sell you my 120g :P

Oh, haha. No, I don't want to go back into big tanks, they are lots of work and i'm in a bind for time what with school/work/jumping and all. haha. I have some people who want me to ship out corals, a local coming to look, and someone who wants me to send the 2.5g to Houston. haha. this is great!!

Um, if I take a pic of me naked with the rig, well, it's only going to private parties;) :P
Angela.

Um, if I take a pic of me naked with the rig, well, it's only going to private parties;) :P
Angela.

You know ive always liked and respected you dont you Angela?;)

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"
------------------------------------------------------