mujie96

I have a Mirage

Those of you that know me well understand what a monumentous event this is. Its precious and beautiful and I love it. We slept together last night in my SUV.
I have a Mirage.
All is right in the universe.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Well I got my brand new "used" Javelin and also found myself cuddling it last night :). I have been jumping a 1995 QuasarII which has been WONDERFUL to me but it was not overly freefly friendly...so I upgraded. Still can't afford brand spanking new but this is the next step......I am very excited so share in your happiness. Have fun and be safe!

***pics to follow shortly, cause yes....I was also having pics taken of me and my new love - as I walked around the house in it all night***

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

i have a new g 3 and it is soooo sweet! 3 from our dz got them with our dz embroderied on them and we got a huge discount.i had b12s hip rings and an rsl put on mine and they are all partially tie dyed and they are beautiful!! i had an old vector that was way too big for me and the shoulder straps would slide down in freefall. now its like not having one on at all.its really nice to have stuff that fits.***if you are going to be stupid you better be tough