JeffD

USF Skydiving club...Starting up

Just checking if anyone here is a USF student. Myself and A friend are getting ready to turn in the form tomorow (thurs) and still need ~4-5 USF students to sign up. or maybe a USF Staff that would volunteer to be an advisor. Thanks.

Oh and were thinking of calling it
"South Florida Skydiving" does anyone know if that will conflict with anything/one Thanks again.
JeffD

Yeah I'm at the Tampa campus. (I just moved and forgot to change my address). And flyers wont help because its due tomorow. I originally thought that we would wait till next year but my friend really wants to get it going and see if we can get some club gear/transportation/fund raising.

I live in Tampa Palms, just down the street. Be glad to help with anything if I can.

When it comes to funding, you will want to think about how you request it. Jump ticket money may be hard to sell because it may have legal implications if you got hurt. Coaching, tunnel time, travel expenses (gas, lodging, meals) may be easier.