amir1967

Eloy, what is the cheepest way from from Phoenix airport

Post your arrival date/time, you'll probably hook up with someone.

There is the shuttle organized through the DZ, $70 if just for you, only $35 if 3 or more are sharing...

http://www.skydiveaz.com/travel_info.htm#Airport Shuttle Service
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

...how to get to Eloy from Phoenix air port .
any advice will be appreciated

Super 8 Motel-Eloy (Phoenix Airport Shuttle Service)
Driver: Zenon
(520) 466-7804 (Motel #)
(520) 466-3431 (Fax)
(520) 603-2909 (Zenon –Cell for Shuttle)

Super 8 Motel-Eloy shuttle prices are more competitive than the dz contract shuttle to and from Phoenix SkyHarbor Airport. If you stay at the Super 8 Motel-Eloy...they have free shuttle service from the motel to the dz in the morning and evenings. Rooms are still available.

g

I was just recently in Tucson - which is the closest city to Eloy. We took the Arizona Shuttle from the Pheonix airport - they had a desk on the same level as baggage claim. I think it cost us $50 round trip with an advance reservation

Don't know if that helps at all... good luck!

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

I was just recently in Tucson - which is the closest city to Eloy. We took the Arizona Shuttle from the Pheonix airport - they had a desk on the same level as baggage claim. I think it cost us $50 round trip with an advance reservation

Don't know if that helps at all... good luck!

Jennifer

Eloy is the half-way point between Phoenix (approx. 56 miles) and Tucson (approx. 54 miles) on Interstate 10.:)
Its my understanding that the Arizona Shuttle only has direct service between Phoenix and Tucson with NO STOPS in between. :(

Your best bet would be Super 8 Motel-Eloy Airport Shuttle Service.

g

hey... if you want transportation while you are there, i got a sweet deal a couple years ago when i flew into phoenix... to make a long story short, i look up rental car places in the yellow pages, and found a place open on xmas day, and rented a pick-up truck for $120 for the WHOLE WEEK! It was awesome. I can't remember the name of the place, but if you want a car, look up places in the yellow pages and ask around, don't call the major ones at the airport like Hertz and National and all those, they're a rip-off.

ok, good luck.
if you just want a ride, keep posting and ask, lots of people are going and someone will probably be able to pick you up

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com