thrillseek

Who's at work today?

Working, looking up at these crystal clear blue skies wanting to be at the DZ. This time tomorrow I will be though.............:P

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

At work running around fixing user induced problems, looking at the grey skies outside and hoping it will clear up by the weekend.

about to head there now...

snow on the ground,the chill in the air, and the grey skies with low clouds indicate that this season is over.

.. oh and the girlfriend left the apt this morning for the last time.

should really stay home today but I have to eat and I don't get paid if I am not there.

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

I'll admit it...I'm shammin' at work todayB| I know i'm not the only one....fess up people!!

Ditto here! Usually i'm at work from 8h30 am to 4h30pm, but, often, i'm at work from 7h30am to 9h00pm . [:/]

My job is very helpful to help me pay for my skydiving addiction, though! B|B|

;)

Yves.

at home eating chocolate chip poundcake. About to run over to the climbing gym and get a work out in. Grey skies here, otherwise I'd be at the DZ! :S

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

unfortunatly i'm at work. This beautiful blue skied day. Trying to come up with a good reason to miss on friday. Figured i'd come up with a reason this week at work. Although getting out early would be nice too. i just wanna jump:(
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

i'm at work but getting ready to leave...just too much smoke here in san diego and the air quality is too bad to be here. wish us all luck here in socal. looks like the fires near my house are under control and i will get to keep my house and stuff though which is a good thing.
"GOT LEAD?"