elfanie

Grad jump pictures!

it was suggested to me that I post this into a new thread since it was originally posted in reply to "graduated" (which most people aren't going to go back and re-read that thread)

My husband and myself graduated our respective programs this past weekend...he from AFF and I from ASP.

I have pictures of a few of my jumps up online....and although they photographs aren't really clear (since they are taken from a video), I have step by step pictures of my graduating jump...the good, the bad, and the ugly. heh.

here is the link to my main skydiving page...
My skydiving page

and yes...in keeping with tradition, we know that we each owe the dropzone a case of beer. so, just to keep good karma...we bought them three cases - one samuel adams oktoberfest, one corona, and one flat tire.
and for my jumpmaster who made an offhanded comment that he's a bourbon drinker....I bought him one Maker's Mark and one Woodford Reserve. B| That should settle up our karma points, right? heh.

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Great shots of your graduation jump! I forwarded the link to some friends. I'm glad I am not the only one with some little "issues" on dives. You put it so eloquently.

Congratulations!!!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP