shmali

Round Reserve on RealTV

So i just caught a clip on RealTV of this guy doing a static line. It didn't sound like he was a student but i'm not sure. Well he had an unstable exit and ended up having a mal(looked like line over/tangle on one side) that took him about 5-10 secs to cut and pull his reserve. But here is the funny thing he had a round reserve. I didn't think that round reserves were used in static line. Anybody know anything more on this, or saw the same clip and can elaborate.

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

I took the static line course in 1994 and we used rounds. If I am not mistaken at the time all students where given round reserves. In fact the only times I have had to use a reserve they where both rounds. One in the military and on my 1st 15 second delay!
Dom

Hey Skydiving movies has a static line jump where the guy was doing his first jump and he had a Malfunction, he cut away and landed safely on a round reserve.

This is in the students section. This one is a fox sports movie. Check it out and see if its the same one that RealTV played.