Staso

new crossfire2

did my first jump today on my new crossfire2-139 loaded at 1.5 :) sweet !!! weather sucked
so i did clear and pull from 4500. overshot my landing area a tad - that thing can really fly !!

:)

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

God damn I love that canopy. I only load mine at 1.35 (for now, 2 weeks and counting!;) )

Mine flew nice when I loaded it at 2.3 today on my MR bill, too! Damn that thing opens awesome! Warm ice cream rocks!

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

Wouldn't warm ice cream just be called milk

Nope, think of that point when it starts melting, but is still thick and it takes awhile for your spoon to sink to the bottom of the bowl.....that's what warm ice cream opens like.:)
Fly it like you stole it!

Stan,

Glad you finally got your new Crossfire2. Still haven't jumped the Safire2 that I bought from you. Waiting (5 weeks now) for a set of risers from Mirage. Hope they get their production line straightened out soon. Keep us updated on the Crossfire2. Post some pictures of the canopy in flight.

Blue 1s,
Denis

hey Denis,

sorry to hear about the hold up with risers. hope you'll get'em soon and can try safire.
crossfire i got is pretty nice. yellow with black ribs and icarus logo on the bottom skin.
i'll post some pics as soon as i can.

Stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum