GeorgeOrwell

What is your choice for the best all around container

If your talking all around container as in Freefly, bellyfly, freestyle, etc. than it would have to be a container that is freefly friendly. Freefly friendly is just fine for bellyfly but it may not work the other way around. Some rigs may be easy to pack reserves in but don't offer alot of bridle or pin protection. Some might keep you pretty "busy" during a reserve repack and offer great pin and bridle protection. This all may be obvious to some but just trying to demonstrate some factors.

There was a mixup with my reserve tray when my Wings container was built (it turns out it really wasn't Sunrise Rigging's fault either) and yet they're building me a whole new container. Now how's that for stellar customer service. Wings rock!!! :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Tsk tsk the REAL George Orwell would never have left out European rigs such as the Teardrop, or PdF's fine range......

The fight against parochialism continues unabated......;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

My J1 seems to work for free-fly (head-down and sit)and RW as well. If something would actually be better, I don't have experience with all the different containers except for Mirage (was comfortable, only used it for RW video).
|
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

I've jumper the Mirage, Jav, Vortex, Stunts, Reflex, Dolphin and Vector III.

Every one of these manufactures has had bad times and good. Mirage has made an incredible comeback and has in my opinion has the best customer service and it is at the top in quality. The Jav has had some problems with delivery schedules and friends have reported QC problems...but it still is a great rig on par with the Mirage. I have 4 chops under a Reflex and it was the best of the pop-tops. The VectorIII is awesome, with excellent construction and comfort. nuff said...

Bottom line...demo them all and find the one for you. They are all good...you decide what is great for you.