TheJokergs

Whats the diff

Freefly suits tend to be baggier to create more drag.
They may have Velcro at the ankles to prevent the legs from riding up while doing sits or stands etc.

RW suits can be loose or tight depending on the jumpers bodyweight and how fast they want to fall.
They usually have grippers on the upper arms and legs for other jumpers to hold on to.

Freefly suits arn't necessarily 'baggy'take the Matter pro concept for example.
Heavier jumpers tend to wear baggier suits to slow their fall rates say to 150 average for head up.Also baggier suits,[so the theory goes] allow more power to be generated from the limbs.i.e.for generating forward movement.
I personally wear a fitted suit i'm 220 OTD and have no trouble with maintaining level[matching fall rate]or efficient forward movement at the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference,me thinks.;)
.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.

A good jumpsuit is designed for the way you jump. If you fall very fast it can be subtly altered to slow you down so that your fall rate matches your team mates when you are in a relaxed arch. This is why you should wait a while after FS1 to see what your fall rate is like before buying a jumpsuit.
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Sorry to sound like a whuffo but what are the drawbacks to using an RW suit for freeflying? I recently obtained my A license and am concentrating on refining my belly-down technique so an RW suit makes sense for two-ways and the like. I'd like to move into some sit flying soon, though, and don't want to limit myself. I saw an RW suit in the DZ.com classifieds that I'd like to get if it won't hinder my progression.

Thanks for the info!

Blue skies and happy landings!