shmali

Got my own stuff now :)

So i finally own my own gear. I got a Javelin J1 with a sabre 150 main, pd143 reserve, and a nice new bev suit to match (i actually found the rig after i ordered the suit, talk about luck). It's a different feeling walking into the DZ and not having to worry about if you're competing with someone else for the same rig.

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Congrats! The suit and rig look great. Hope you have better weather than those of us stuck in Ohio. There is so much fog and rain today it sucks.

Happy jumping :)
I just ordered some freefly pants and they should be in tomorrow. Gettin new stuff is always exciting. Enjoy!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks,
The weather this past weekend was pretty good, it got a little cloudy sunday but not too bad. Unfortunately the forecase for the rest of the week doesn't look to be anything but wet :( but just have to wait and see. You know how these weather forecasters are spmetimes wrong.

Sweet. I can't wait until I get my own gear.

Silly question, a 150 is kinda small. You noted on your profile that your WL is 1.0. Assuming 30 LBS of gear that puts you at 120 lbs? Is the WL correct?
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

You are definitely spending your disposable income in the right way, on gear instead of some fancy bed/furniture! ;)
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Regi
Yup, thats about right. i weigh in at a measly 135 :P the gear is about 25lbs so thats barely over 1.0. although i will be getting a weight belt soon which will probably put me up around 1.1..

Paige
Thinking about it now i'd have to retract my previous statement. :S They do seem to be wrong more often than right.

sundevil777
When i found the rig for sale i immediately started liquidating all my previous hobbies that seemed to be sitting around doing nothing. R/C Heli, old books, etc. anything to raise the money. It's amazing how little you can survive on if you really want to ;)