bluegremlin

First FreeFall

So it seems to me like you are doing a hop n pop for your first freefall. What your exit altitude? I didnt do my hop n pop until my 12th jump (and freefall). At that point, the door wasnt as scary as it had been for me when I first started. So let us know how it went. Enjoy it.

--------
I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
- Winston Churchill

How come you arent going into freefall right off the bat? With those longer delays will there be an instructor holding on to you?

--------
I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
- Winston Churchill

I dont think he will hold on to me, I havent had it totaly explaned but i will find out, im going through the BPA RAPS system. Its 2moro as long as the weather is ok, im starting to shake. Im getting very nervouse.[:/]

Man, don't be nervous. I did it...and if I can do it, then so can you, and anyone else.

Just arch, reach, pull...bam...canopy. You'll love it. It feels good to land knowing that you pulled your own chute without the assistance of the rope.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

That was absolutely grate, i may have fu*ked it up but hell, im still hear. I got the sunset load, went to 5K instead of 4.5k. The view on the way down was so gorgeous, and the actual freefall was the best thing iv ever done, i cant wait to do it again.

What happened Log book style:- Good climb out, good exit, good arch until pull, pulled and became unstable, Went into head down, Pilot chute Followed by everything else went over shoulder and in-between legs, Thank god it didn’t twist around leg. good landing, repeat jump.

But still the best jump i have ever done I took about a second from exiting before starting to count so i was a touch late with the pull but i was told to take it slow anyway. And next time im going to keep that arch held all the way down. Also i don’t think i have said so many creative swearwords in such a short period of time.

Definitely addicted

Hey man...I didn't want to tell you this earlier, but I failed my first clear and pull too! :P

You're taking it with a great attitude. I was all hell-bent and pissed for days after I failed, but you came right back and said "it was great...so what I fucked it up". That's a good attitude to have to get yourself back on the horse and get it right the second time.

Good luck man...the more obstacles in life you overcome, the better person you'll be.

Blue skizies!

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!