skipro101

possibly moving to florida...

Nearest DZ is SoBe?

What the heck are you drinking?

Deland is 18 miles down the road from Embry-Riddle, and Titusville, Sebastian and Lake Wales are all closer to Daytona than SoBe and certainly faster drives. Deland is also the home dropzone for the E-R skydiving club.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I think there's a skydiving club at Embry-Riddle. They had a boogie at Deland about a month ago. They were nice, they fed all of us! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

As I'm sure you've all read, I"m moving to Tyndall AFB, what's the closest dz to there, I went on mapquest and as far as I've seen, it's 6-7 hours to Deland, Sebastian, Z-hills, any help?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Deland is the closest. I jump there. Its 15 mins from campus. And skymama is right, we have a club. I haven't joined yet, but plan on it next semester. They have their own gear and offer unlimited rental for about $60 a semester. If you don't have your own. Theres also Titusville 45 mins to the south, and Palatka 45 minutes to the north. Lake Wales, Zhills, and Sebastian are about 1.5 hours away. Do youself a favor though, get laid before you transfer. Because there ain't a chance in hell you will here.

Flager Beach..I dont think its too Far away as well as Deland. Im not sure if Flager Beach is still up and Running though. Im sure some of the Locals from Deland would know....Have Fun Enjoy Sunny Florida..B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Do youself a favor though, get laid before you transfer. Because there ain't a chance in hell you will here.

that doesnt sound promising.

Where's the college "can do" spirit? Get down there son and start with the prom queen before doing the flock!

Me again, if I was you, I would look more towards Loussianna, Mississippi, or Alabama, they are all going to be a hike (3-4 hours). To be honest dude, you may need to substitute in SCUBA (don't hate me) diving for a bit if you're going to be in school and can't swing the ride.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

nearest DZ and you get to jump with all the tumblefuqs is www.skydivesobe.com .. my mate used to go to that school and the drive is less than an hour.. come on down u will love it $18 to 14 grand in bout 13 mins or LESS when load is full..
see you there mate..

Bullshit! Is this another ASC? No matter which state you're in, they're the closest and best? Skydive Deland is 20 minutes from Daytona. Skydive SoBe is 3.5 to 4 hours away.

Mike

i would love to know how to get from pahokee to deland in an hour. i drive like a bat out of hell and it takes me 3.5 hours from west palm.

SoBe is a good place to visit though one weekend when you want to travel a bit. definitely not closest though...

__

As I'm sure you've all read, I"m moving to Tyndall AFB, what's the closest dz to there, I went on mapquest and as far as I've seen, it's 6-7 hours to Deland, Sebastian, Z-hills, any help?

The closest to Tyndall is in Tallahassee. it should take you about an hour and a half. Go to www.skydivetallahassee.com and get directions. JT

nearest DZ and you get to jump with all the tumblefuqs is www.skydivesobe.com .. my mate used to go to that school and the drive is less than an hour.. come on down u will love it $18 to 14 grand in bout 13 mins or LESS when load is full..
see you there mate..

OK Dude. Put down the crack pipe and back away slooooowly.