quade

Tennesse Skydiving Center -- Aircraft

BB chuckles...Um yeah it's called a Skyvan

No. I'm almost certain they're correct and it's some new variant. On their web site they specifically say;

Our 24 passenger SUPER Twin Otter, pictured here, is the fastest climbing skydiving aircraft serving the Tri State area.

;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No. I'm almost certain they're correct and it's some new variant. On their web site they specifically say;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our 24 passenger SUPER Twin Otter, pictured here, is the fastest climbing skydiving aircraft serving the Tri State area.

I stand corrected...silly me! That IS a super pregnant super twin otter! Why Quark...I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...;)

;)

you know, it's good to know that those SUPER OTTERS are professionally maintained making them safer. it's good to know those folks know what type of aircraft they work on, too. :)

hey, isn't that place like 2 hours from here?
;)

you know, it's good to know that those SUPER OTTERS are professionally maintained making them safer.

Why not only safer...but the safest!
My goodness I really do think I will change my geographical location.
Oh but wait...Georgia or Tenessee?
No matter as long as I get to jump that Super Twin Otter I'll be as happy as a pig in a holler!

Arlo must have access to an Aurora jumpship

Gosh dang I think our arlo has been holding out on us...
2 hours from where ever I am. Humm well I dunno should I trade in the 30 second walk to the hangar? Somebody help me out here. Hey I know! Maybe we can lease that Super Twin Otter from them! Yeah thats the ticket!
Arlo...I want a ride in your Aurora ship!:)

Arlo must have access to an Aurora jumpship!

i live in deland and i could've sworn that "TSC"s directions are 'blah blah blah approx 2 hrs from '

BWAHAHAHA!!

hmmm. aurora jumpship. now THAT would be a cool little flight, but if i had one and told ya, i'd have to kill ya. :)

hmm. you both said "aurora." nope. i won't even go there. :P

edited to add: B^2, you can ride in jumpship anytime. :P

;)

The "SUPER" must be why they can safely put 24 jumpers in it instead of the usual 21-23.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think I'll give Mike and them a call and see if we can setup a race to altitude. I think Mike will give them a generous head start too... :S