SkydiveNFlorida

Does your dz award you a jump ticket for referral?

Seems like a good majority offer jump tickets for referrals:) I think that's really cool. I will ask my dz this weekend if they plan to do any such thing:p I think I could kick some good advertising out at my college!

You know what also might be a cool idea... have flyers with 10$ off coupons and your name on them. Give out a bunch of 'em, and whichever come in, you get a 10$ account credit for and the person gets 10$ off the tandem.. win win situation! :D

Angela

Skydive San Diego gives us a free jump ticket for tandem and for aff lvl 1. I've gotten 2 free tickets for jump referrals. I've gotten a free hop and pop and a free jump ticket for miscelanous bets Buzz has made when he got bored and wanted some enteratainment.
Several of the staff showed just how out of shape they were... racing to the end of the runway and back in 80 seconds. I decided to join them and make a fool of myself. This was rewarded with a free jump. ;)

I think it would be silly not to reward your fun jumpers. How better to spread the word then word to mouth from the people that do it every day.