Jumpsat14k

Baddog Services

Great service. I tried ordering an item that I really wanted. Baddog services was out and the only alternitative was odering from AUS ($$shipping). A rep ofered to sell me the item out of personal, unused, stash for listed price. I will be buying more gear as i need it for those guys.

I bought a canopy from them advertized as "reported 100 jumps on it"...my rigger said there were at least double to triple that. So just a heads up.
------------------------------------------------
"Matter fact go and get your chrome, cause I'd rather be, broke thogether, then rich alone."

5 STARS! (out of 5)

I bought a pro-dytter and a digitude (for which they communicated to me immediately that the digitude was out of stock, but that they were going to have the manufacturer ship to me directly). Both items were the best prices I could find. Both items were received in a timely fashion.

They have the best price on the pro-track and alti II that I've found. (however, I actually found someone at a local DZ to match these prices including the shipping.)

I believe they can be reached at [email protected]
AMDG

I've ordered a few things from Baddog Services also. If David sells it you can bet he's got the best price, and fast on the shipping, ships USPO priorty. You have to order from his web site only and pay with PAYPAL . The phone number on his web page is the number to his real job I guess, but he'll take calls and answer all your questions there. He's great to deal with.