MuffDiver

New Custom Canopy

I'm going to be ordering a new canopy in January, so I was playing around with the canopy designer on the performance designs website. I think that I would like to use the gold colour, I don't think that I have seen the gold colour before, if anyone has ordered the gold or has any pictures I would appreciate hearing about it or seeing the pictures. Also go and design a canopy and post it here, maybe I will use the design and post a pic when I get it.

Thanks.

Can you ask them to send you a swatch? It seems reasonable that a mfgr looking to sell an item with that kind of sticker price would do it.

Not sure if you're trying to see the effect of an entire gold cell / canopy, or just the exact color of the material. A scrap will really help if it's the latter.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

[QUOTE]like you shouldn't get green unless you like looking for big green things in a bigger green field if you have a bad day and have a cutaway[/QUOTE]

Depends on what shade of green. My canopy is green and it was easy as hell to find after cutting it away. Most things in nature arn't a bold, solid green color anyways. :P

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Nowadays, most DZs or most areas will have a local dealer. They have swatches.

If you haven't already asked around for a local dealer, you might try that.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants