firstime

aerial views

Now that winter has set in (North east) we all drift
to the drop zones that stay open on weekends.
Would'nt it be nice for those DZ's to post an aerial
view of the drop zone on their web sites. It would give a newcomer a little more confidence when peering down at a new terrain. Hey just a little food for thought:S

Some do, some don't. Almost all DZs have an aerial photo at the DZ, though, so its really a non-issue. If people jump there, then just about anyone can jump there, so there's no real reason you need to see one before you arrive.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I agree...very much agree....I've been looking at many different sites for DZ's......info for the esentials is very lacking....ie: photos,marked landing zones(students and exp)....pointing out landmarks...wind sock locations..hazzards...local bar...closest emergency help....local liquore store...

Most web sites provide very little info...sad.....even our own(HH's site) cant even update its main page very often.......imagine .....if all sites used the regs as ppl who posted useful info...dare to dream I do...

jumptown.com - 70 miles west from boston. we're opne if weather is ok and people whant to jump.
aerial photo: http://jumptown.com/general/aerialphoto.shtml

stan

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

Well, Elsinore is open as long as the weather is good and there are people to jump. . .We also have some great aerial views of the drop zone. . .

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/facilities/landing.html
FGF #6
Darcy