schattenjaeger

Murphy's Laws of skydiving...

1. If you haven't stood up a landing by your first off DZ landing, it WILL be a stand-up, and there WILL be no witnesses

2. No matter how tedius checking everything all the time seems, since it never seems to break, remember, it's not breaking BECAUSE you're checking it. Skip a gear check and you're screwed.

Add more

Dead-center PLFs while you're trying to get your "B" license.

I've definitely wiped out in the peas before. But it was after I landed. I cought my foot on the hoop in the middle and tripped and fell over. :S

For those not familiar with booth's laws I believe they are "the lower you pull, the longer the snivel you will have, and the higher the chance of a malfunction", and "everytime technology improves, skydivers will do dumber things with it to keep fatalities constant"

Dead-center PLFs while you're trying to get your "B" license.

I've definitely wiped out in the peas before. But it was after I landed. I cought my foot on the hoop in the middle and tripped and fell over. :S

For those not familiar with booth's laws I believe they are "the lower you pull, the longer the snivel you will have, and the higher the chance of a malfunction", and "everytime technology improves, skydivers will do dumber things with it to keep fatalities constant"

Hmmm, I like those Champu and I think unfortunately they are true to a great extent.....