schattenjaeger

How much jumping must one do before you would consider him a "regular"?

But oh how much fun PLF's were under those round babies. Yeah right! PLF my ass. Hope you don't break something on impact!

Yeah, you know it! I remember one of my landings under a 35 footer as I pounded in trying to PLF in a dirty plowed field on a hot summer day. And I'm sure as I laid there on my back with all this gear on including an old motorcycle helmet, trying to catch my breath, partially covered by my trusty old T10, and watching the cloud of dust that I generated swirl up about me that I must have looked like that poor guy at the end of the skydiving sequence in the movie Fandango!! B|:S

Yep, those were the days when skydivers were men and the women knew it!! Yee-haaa.....

if i had a wife i'd have sold her into slavery to support the hobby:P

Quoting John Belushi (aka Joliet Jake) from The Blues Brothers: "Your women, how much for your women? I want to buy your wife!!"

aww PFL's are not that bad! Just make sure your wearing boots to help you ankles.

As for freefal i am still on AFF unfortunatly, and i hear you.... i am in college poor, and have a crap job, but im doing it!
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

A year, 100 jumps, or present for beer a bunch of weekends in a row (whichever comes first).

I paid $1700 for my first rig in 95/96. Prices haven't changed
too much.

If you buy from a private party, you probably won't e able to make payments - although your bank may make a personal loan.

aww PFL's are not that bad! Just make sure your wearing boots to help you ankles.

Absolutely right. Gotta have them jump boots on. And I had to keep saying to my self "This is fun, this is fun, this is FUN..."