SkydiveNFlorida

pic of my rig...

Just make sure it's out of sight when you get pied this weekend ;)

Shit! :S If you insist on pieing me, please do it at the end of the day... and away from my gear. Preferrably, though, not at all:) . :)
btw, it is purple, not blue:) thx guys. . I LOVE THIS RIG!

Angela.

Looks blue to me:P

Nice bright color though. Sweet.

Looks blue to me:P

Nice bright color though. Sweet.

Well, aren't most men colorblind? lol! j/k:)
It actually could be considered blue... but it really is purple:) Two different purples, the base color and then another color for the (binding tape?) seams.

Yeah, I really like that it isn't black... I don't think i'll ever get a black rig, unless it's a super deal.

thx:)
Angela.

If you insist on pieing me, please do it at the end of the day... and away from my gear. Preferrably, though, not at all

Come to DeLand and jump, I won't tell anyone... :)

I was actually there last Sunday... B| I didn't jump, though, and no one asked how many jumps I had... so, I lucked out;)

I will be back in Deland soon, though. Probly in the next few months. ... I'll see you b4 then, tho:)

angela.

Damnit... I guess it is kinda blue... but really, it is PURPLE! :D Guess I need better lighting....

LMAO :D Either that or I'm getting color blind. Which it's kinda true ;)
BTW, you made your 100th J? :)

haha! I tell you it's PURPLE! LOL!

Yep, sure did:) I think i'm gonna chill away from the dz this wknd cuz finances are slim... and i've got pie coming that I hope is forgotten soon:)

Angela.

check the white balance setting on your digicam Ang, sure looks blue to me, but hey, looks good anyway, and i am speaking of the rig here...

That's my bf's phone camera. It is pretty dark in there. Things come out better with outside light. We'll take another when I get my jumpsuit:)

frenchy, I hear ya there... let's just hope and pray... and let this thread die. :P

Angela.

Very nice blue purple rig.

You gotta post a pic of you wearing it. Doing so adds +7 to your Charisma according to my Dungeons & Dragons (hey, dragons swoop) book. If you have a hot suit, well +20 to Flying skill. B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst