KrisFlyZ

My New Mirage

Ooooooh...pretty!!:)...but I get to jump it in 2 weeks...2 more weeks...2 more weeks...::moan:: two more weeks...[:/]

Congratulations on your G3!! I won't be able to jump for the next few months and even then I won't be current so I will start back on the 230 and downsize to the 190 (that is what this one holds).

so MOAN:::::::GROAN :(

ooh me so jealous

still jealous?? :D

I am stuffing a Sabre 2 190, Silver with black ribs(internal only)...on order. I will wait until I am ready to jump to put a reserve and AAD in that thing.

The wingloading will be between 1.05(present weight based) and 1.10(usual weight based). I plan to drop a few pounds(12% fat is a bit much for me) as well. Hopefully I can drop enough to keep it below or close to 1.0.

dammmn dude, can you tell me what kind of work out you do? i'll be at a 1.0 when i start jumping a 170 (probably the next trip if winds are right) and am 6'1", my % is probably around 20! Blah... PS, really like the embroidery on your cutaway... I was thinking this the last two times I jumped and had line twists (fortunately able to kick out)

Never go to a DZ strip show.

dammmn dude, can you tell me what kind of work out you do? i'll be at a 1.0 when i start jumping a 170 (probably the next trip if winds are right) and am 6'1", my % is probably around 20! Blah... PS, really like the embroidery on your cutaway... I was thinking this the last two times I jumped and had line twists (fortunately able to kick out)

I am a software programmer. The cutaway handle has been reffered to as the "Oh Shit" handle so......

I am stuffing a Sabre 2 190, Silver with black ribs(internal only)...on order. I will wait until I am ready to jump to put a reserve and AAD in that thing.

Oooo. That will be fun on night jumps.;) I only say that because I had an all grey canopy with red ribs. It's, well, very stealth. So fly like nobody can see you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Damn that thing is gorgeous.

I saw some guy at ZHills with a Black/White Javelin. I told him I thought it was awesome...you usually don't see a simple black and white rig. This is the Mirage version, and it's gorgeous.

Awesome rig...have fun with it.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!