who has had zero g in a jump ship?

When I was Florida recently I had a few 0 g rides. Also watched an inflatable chair 0 g exits, funny as hell, looked really stable as they went out the door then as they hit the relative wind they were all over the place.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

We had to land with the plane the other day and I now think that our pilot, although very competent, is one sadistic bastard. He did a tight 180 carving approach to final, then pulled up and cut the throttle so we all floated for a second before slamming us down.
On the other hand, he agreed at once when I asked if he could do a zero g maneuver for my exit. He also said that he could float me out of the plane if I just sat opposite the door, but I politely declined.:P

Do 'em a lot in Cessna Land :)
4, 5 bodies all hitting and sticking to the roof... Makes for hillarious video if you hold the camera still heheee.

Hey, isin't there a guy who floats from the very front of a diving empty Otter all the way to the back and out the door? Where did I see that? Somebodies vid.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Many, many times! Zero-g is alot of fun just be sure to check your handles afterward!

Now if you have a pilot with cajones and the right aircraft, ask'em for a 1g barrelroll, when done properly you don't even feel itB|.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Hey, isin't there a guy who floats from the very front of a diving empty Otter all the way to the back and out the door? Where did I see that? Somebodies vid.

How is that possible?? Can you post the vid? Sounds nuts.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

8-10 seconds! YEah!

I was in a 182 with this really heavy guy in back. He asked the pilot for a little help. The pilot initiated enough zero-g so that big guy could float from his ass to his knees! It was totally unexpected. My head hit the roof. I can only imagine the suprised look on my face! lol.

What a fun little moment that was!
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

How is that possible?? Can you post the vid? Sounds nuts.

If I remember correctly I think it was Kevin922 that had some video of that, or else it was him. Ask him.

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

Lots of times. I love the look on the face of tandems and newbies to the sport when they don't know it's coming.:D
Most times after the zero g is done, I yell "MORE". Other jumpers don't like the ride, so I get dirty looks.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey