MissMissy

...move along...nothing to see here

Missy, you have my support. Especially since you have the support of your peers in that discipline, you would be an excellent representative for the United States Freestyle team.

Judy Welker
uspa # 121666
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

MissyMiss...We all love you! But...
This isnt the appropriate setting for this as it lies soley in the hands of the USPA.
The USPA does state that you must have competed in an "on" year Nationals and earned a spot in that Nationals to be invited to team and attend the World Meet. You did compete in Freefly this year, and since you were at Nationals as a competitior could have competed in Freestyle to which you would have earned the right to go to worlds.
I wish you luck in your endeavor.
B2

Why in blazes would you not have my support?;) I'm not really a free-styler, but I'm recommending they let you compete. Besides, there are one or two Parachutists from last year anyone can pick up and see for themselves. I'm a shameless sycophant!

That's my endorsement and here are my credentials:

D-25528
FB-4143
USPA 141791

Harry Q. Higbie
|
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

Ahh.. Don't worry about Ms. Betty. She's just afraid of a little competition. (OK - Probably a lot) ;)

Good luck with your quest, Missy.
PS: Don't forget to practice your compulsories.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

This isnt the appropriate setting for this as it lies soley in the hands of the USPA.

Granted the decision rests in the hands of the USPA, but what is wrong with Missy asking for a public showing of support?

The USPA does state that you must have competed in an "on" year Nationals and earned a spot in that Nationals to be invited to team and attend the World Meet. You did compete in Freefly this year, and since you were at Nationals as a competitior could have competed in Freestyle to which you would have earned the right to go to worlds.

She knows the rules and is looking for an exemption. The USPA can say yes, or no. Simple as that.

I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Do you?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Surely JP you jest!
My background comes from that of an Olympic sport and thusly one who knows the rules as a judge in said sport.
My opinion is only based from that experience, and from dialogue with AE judges regarding this issue.
If you wanna say something additional to me you are more than welcome, since you seem to take umbridge to most anything I have to say. No matter, it will be decided by the USPA and all will follow their directive.