vonSanta

Got family members that skydive?

Nah, they all think i have some sort of death wish with my extra ciricular activities:)

I have all of my little cousins wanting to do it as soon as they turn 18 though ;) i'm such a good influence on everyone:)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

My wife will probably never jump, but hopefully I'll get her to do a tandem someday.

My dad said that he might go up for a tandem, maybe within the next year.

My brother in law is TI/AFF-I. Skydiving is his full time job. My sister (his wife) has about 100 jumps.

That's about it.

In my first family, my eldest son made his 1st jump at age 12. His sister later made 1, and his brother made about 30.

My youngest sister made about 25, my brother was Canadn National Champion with 1100 jumps, and my 2nd wife made 23.I had another brother who also made a few...not sure how many Bill Cole D-41

My son and I did our first jumps together, AFF together, on a 4-way team together and about 500 or so jumps in the same sky, many on big or small ways. Oh yes his mom (my Ex) has two tandems and My Dad a tandem at 76. He loved it! Most recently tunnel time at Perris, you guessed it two ways. Although jumping with Kin is cool so is jumping with the rest of our skydive family. We have lots of brothers, sisters, moms and dads.
Blue skies

yea, my dad has about 2700 jumps. my sister made about 60 and stopped. my mom has about 3 jumps or so. and then my 2 brothers have made about 15 or so jumps. other than that i think a few aunts and uncles have made a tandem.

i dont get to jump with my dad much, but when i do it's always cool. i don't know, it's just fun to go jump with the dad sometimes.

later

My husband was a skydiver.

I've put in time in the tunnel with my son, does that count?

I have a cousin who jumps, but he does FF and I do RW. So, we don't do much jumping together.

You and your cousin, are good candidates to do HYBRID jumps. Don't you think? :)
Hybrid jumps is the way to go to bring FF people and RW people together.

HYBRID jumps are fun! B|B|B|

;)

Yves.

My sister did a Tandem when I had about 20 jumps.
My foster-dad did one when I had around 180. Never seen him so excited! B|

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.
(Bertrand Russell, engl. Philosoph, 1872-1970)

I'm the oldest of three boys and all three of have jumped at some point. My middle brother has about 500 but doesn't jump much now. The youngest got to 11 and decided it wasn't for him, and I got my A last June

--TB
Welcome my friends to the show that never ends.

My step daughter finished IFF training but has yet to get off student status. She doesn't get much time to jump since she is in the USAF and has a busy flying schedule.

My youngest son made it all the way through AFF (on my nickel) before deciding he preferred terra firma to blue skies. Grrrr.

My Eldest son did a tandem and turned a lovely chartreuse color. Don't think I'll get him to jump again.

Oh well, one out of three ain't bad.:S

----------------------
I'll think of a really cool and witty signature later.

I have family all over the U.S.. They were all so impressed when I started jumping, so I tried like hell to recruite them to the sport. I visited a bro in Dallas, and talked him into an AFF, and he loved it, as I knew he would. He continued jumping, but the sis in-law spoke against it, so he quit, that Bitch!
---------------------------------------------------------

Everyday's a holiday, every meal's a banquet!

My dad started jumping rounds at Pope Valley (you can guess his age..lol..lol..). My younger brother and older sister both made one jump each about 5 years ago. I never thought about jumping, nor did he ever ask me. Then one night he convinced my best girlfriend to do a tandem, so I drove up with her and did a tandem .....now I can't imagine life without jumping. I jump with my dad almost every weekend and when I don't I miss him. My dad says it in my blood and I have to agree at this point!

My wife and did our first tandem together and both graduated AFP & got our license about the same time. The only other family member to jump is my physically challenged sister who did a tandem. No one else seems interested. Our son is thinking about a tandem next month when he turns 18.

My brother did some skydiving several years ago, he hasn't jumped in quite a few years now, due to health reasons. We've talked about jumping, but doubt it will ever happen.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

My dad started jumping rounds at Pope Valley (you can guess his age..lol..lol..). My younger brother and older sister both made one jump each about 5 years ago. I never thought about jumping, nor did he ever ask me. Then one night he convinced my best girlfriend to do a tandem, so I drove up with her and did a tandem .....now I can't imagine life without jumping. I jump with my dad almost every weekend and when I don't I miss him. My dad says it in my blood and I have to agree at this point!

Hmm, seems like I have seen you and your dad before.....Just can't remember where. :D

So, do you think you and your dad might be up for a little RW. I am getting better....

My dad is tottaly up for i!!!! He really enjoyed jumping with you...even though you are too hard on yourself. Your WAY better than I ever was at the beginning. We should be out there this weekend for sure. Either Sat or Sun depending on weather. If the weather is good both days I'll be there...maybe I'll jump with you too...then ;)