jdthomas

how many jumps did you make in 03

1100 jumps, mostly tandem videos.

:| Wow.... in fact Wow Twice!! :o:o

.........once for the number of jumps/videos you did

..... and secondly for the absolutely small main canopy !!!!
Xaos 68 sq.ft......which your profile indicates you jump......
man that's a tiny main...!!!.
any mals....?????... also any particular reason not to use an AAD...(I only ask in the event you get a bad spinner @ opening )
any squirell-ly openings while flying camera....?
when did you have time to make up the videos?????
I tip my hat to you.....
skydive softly skydive often skydive with friends
jmy

532 almost all Saturdays and Sundays ***

not sure the exact number... but i think about 300

I think about 800***
***never,ever,ever under any circumstances take your jump number and multiply it by the cost of a jump ticket....

Holy fuc_, how does everybody jump this much in a year and still afford to eat. An instructor I can understand, but everyone must be selling dope, living at home, be supported by a chicky:ph34r:, or have increadibly good jobs, in which case there wouldn't be time to jump. What's the secret, because I want in>:(

Slow Year..for me about 28 or so..Broke both Arms

Slowed me down just a Hair...Would of kept jumping if
I could figure out how to Steer this Thing...[:/]B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

1100 jumps, mostly tandem videos.

:| Wow.... in fact Wow Twice!! :o:o

.........once for the number of jumps/videos you did

..... and secondly for the absolutely small main canopy !!!!
Xaos 68 sq.ft......which your profile indicates you jump......
man that's a tiny main...!!!.
any mals....?????... also any particular reason not to use an AAD...(I only ask in the event you get a bad spinner @ opening )
any squirell-ly openings while flying camera....?
when did you have time to make up the videos?????
I tip my hat to you.....
skydive softly skydive often skydive with friends
jmy

No squirelly opening on any of my Xaos'. The only mal I had was a stuck toggle (the brake loop slipped over the grommet on the toggle and jammed). Have never had one hard opening on them either.

No real reason for not using an AAD. I keep saying that I'll put them in all my rigs, but I keep finding other things to spend my money on.

I edited about 95% of all my videos last year (thank god for real-time editing boards). I packed for about 50% of those.

Here's hoping for an even busier 2004!

Only 62 since the end of AFF in april. [:/] But a big year none the less. Had my first cutaway, bought my first rig and made a few skydiving trips around my beautiful country. Planning on going huge this year tho, that includes a six month trip to the USA to jump my ass off. B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

mmmm ..... think it's just over 320 for 2003. 4-Way, 8-Way and FS coaching dives.

I still remember saying that if I could do 100 a year I would be happy. ;)

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

I made about 135 jums this year - the majority being 4-way, with a few multi-way and a handful of attempted sit flies-.

I also had one jump over Midnight of the new year - So does that count for '03 or '04?

My jump# goal for '04 is 200. So far I have 199 to go -

Easy Does It

Holy fuc_, how does everybody jump this much in a year and still afford to eat. An instructor I can understand, but everyone must be selling dope, living at home, be supported by a chicky:ph34r:, or have increadibly good jobs, in which case there wouldn't be time to jump. What's the secret, because I want in>:(.

No shit, I only did 46, and still had to quit jumping from May to September and last part of November and December due to lack of $. Hell, even if I had the money I probably wouldn't have broken 100 for the year because of school.[:/]

Ever wonder why you don't see to many overwieght skydivers. Food is the first thing to go. You really only need water and a power bar during the day. Then you sell everything that you have that doesn't revolve around jumping. Then you move into the cheapest place that you can find on or across the street from the dropzone. Then you quit school. Ask only for money fro all holidays and sell any gifts you get other then the cash you relly need for skydiving.
Are you starting to get the picture?;)
Dom