Hazarrd

Skydiving TV Listings :)

Ok, so I got bored and figured this out...

www.tvguide.com

go to tv listings, and then search for Skydiving. It lists any show that has anything to do with skydiving. heres what i found for this week.

TV Listings Results
[1]

Date Start Time Title Ch# Channel
Friday, 20 3:00 AM Lifeline: Wiped Out 226 DHC
Friday, 20 6:00 PM Understanding: Risk-Takers/Thrill Seekers 227 SCICH
Friday, 20 6:30 PM Real TV 55 SPIKE
Saturday, 21 2:00 AM Understanding: Risk-Takers/Thrill Seekers 227 SCICH
Saturday, 21 9:30 AM Real TV 55 SPIKE
Saturday, 21 10:00 AM Understanding: Risk-Takers/Thrill Seekers 227 SCICH
Saturday, 21 6:00 PM Guts & Bolts: Precision Skydive; Hot Food Vending; Tractor Pull 202 HIST
Saturday, 21 6:00 PM Guts & Bolts: Precision Skydive; Hot Food Vending; Tractor Pull 58 HIST

enjoy :)

.-.

Saturday, 21 6:00 PM Guts & Bolts: Precision Skydive; Hot Food Vending; Tractor Pull 2
:)

I've seen this one. It's got the Air Force Academy Wings of Blue team. I actually met the guys on a plane flight a few months ago. They were thrilled that I had not only seen the show but also recorded it! They were a nice bunch of guys. So since it was the first time we had met I bought beer for them! Hey I had a job and they were students.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Soooo, you admit to contributing to the delinquency of many minors;) Who knows what could have happened with inebriated AFA cadets on the loose.:ph34r: Don't get upset. I know some of them. Peace guys.

-We are the Swoophaters. We have travelled back in time to hate on your swoops.-