surf4life11

? on buying first jump suit.

My biggest question is do I really need to buy an RW suit and a freefly suit? I want to start learning to freefly in the next 50 jumps but can never say no to a good 4 way. If I can only afford one suit it seems a freefly suit would be what I need but can I still do good RW with a loose freefly suit if I have a fast fall rate?

I think its more important to get an RW suit for RW than a freefly suit for freeflying. If you want to do both, get an RW suit. I'm new to sitflying, but I do it in my RW suit. I'm no pro but it works fine for me.

I hope you don't have booties on that... I've discovered booties + sitfly = unstable

MB 3528, RB 1182

I would definatly get the RW suit for the handles on the arms and legs.

You can freefly with whatever you want. You might need to duck tape the bottom of those jeans when you sitfly;)

I just got my firefly pantz! They have the velcro on the bottom which solves the instability.

I have seen many FreeFly suits with Grippers on them.

Look around or ask on the Gear and Rigging Forum. I am sure someone can help you there.

Have FUN & Be SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I bought a Michigan RW Suit right off the bat because I can't do any decent RW w/out a good bootie suit. I FF as well and usually wear either a pair of patch pants or BM pantz but before that I just wore lined jogging pants with a long sleeved shirt.

Katie

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Get yourself a decent RW suit, even a used one will do. You need to be a really good belly flier first, then go on to learn freefly skills. If I can make my own freefly pants, then anyone can! Also, contact Turtlespeed. He sews, he's such a domestic god...ess! Hee hee hee.
Attitude is everything!