Perche61

Front Page Skydive San Marcos

Isn't it funny that Kevin Mitchell is posted on the front page of Skydive San Marcos, and Ken Daidone took the picture from the pilot seat of the Cessna 182? Wow, Phil must really hate me or Kevin must have really BS'd him or her.........or something......

Okay, and your point would be what? Most times when I'm looking at a DZ web site, I have no idea who's who in the pictures and really could care less.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Isn't it funny that Kevin Mitchell is posted on the front page of Skydive San Marcos, and Ken Daidone took the picture from the pilot seat of the Cessna 182? Wow, Phil must really hate me or Kevin must have really BS'd him or her.........or something......

Um . . . What?
Nobody in here seems to know what you are talking about

drakeshelby
drakeshelby

There is history/an underlying story here.

Again, who cares? Skydivers have the biggest egos:D The world isn't going to end if your picture doesn't make it on a web site, in Parachutist, in Skydiving, or if you get cut from the next event you're on. Deal with it, and move on.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Trolling, trolling, here we go a trolling..........

Move on, get over it. If you don't like something at a DZ, then find another one.

sabr190, this isn't directed at you, just who I replied to

LOL. It says they still have an Otter. Not as of last weekend. And that T Bo is a little slow to altitude. I hope the Van gets up and running soon...
Mike
Until you've stepped out at 800' in the dead of night with 100 lbs of chute and equipment.. you haven't jumped. AIRBORNE !

Well then I guess a jump from a cliff from 120 feet at night just doesn't count to be in your club, I'm sure your's was a static line, and well to be quite honest mine was a direct bag deployment with about 3 seconds of canopy ride....wooo weeee!!!!! And I'm sure that Hornet 170 is a really hot canopy, and I also have more BASE jumps than you have skydives if your profile is correct......wooo weeee!!!!
Anything else we need to know?

Ken, why don't you explain your agenda so we can all decide who's side we are on? Or is just bad for the other side to be secrative and it is fine for you to be the same.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

BTW I have word that the Grand Caravan was there today even though the Otter was gone, just as Phil said. Damn.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Ok, I'll tell ya, as much as Phil hates me, because I left on a two weeks notice, and I promise you, there is much more than that, he still puts a picture on his front page web site that I took from the pilot's seat of the Cessna 182. I guess that's just a little poke at him after all the BS he posted here when I left Skydive San Marcos.

I got an email from the DZ at 3:30 saying they'll be jumping the caravan this weekend. Yes, the T Bo is a bit slow to altitude (not to mention that door is pretty small). Still, we managed to launch a practice speedstar out of it. Honestly the worst part was having to manifest two or three loads later with how fast they were filling up. But I've heard that's what it's like during the summer, so I guess it's good practice. :)

It also beats the hell out a 182 and it is good to have a round on days when there is not enough business to fill a bigger plane.

I am on my to jump that GC!:)

-- Oliver Wendell Holmes