Blahr

What the hell??

If Freeflying is the act of flying your body in any (non-traditional) position, then what makes Atmonauti NOT freeflying and therefore worthy of its own (stupid) name?

I've seen freeflyers fly at all kinds of angles. Its still called freeflying.
Is it a specific angle like if your torso is exactly at 41 degrees up from parallel to the ground and your head is turned slightly to the left then its Atmonauti?

Can someone hit me if I use that word again?

let's say Atmonauti is a specific form of freeflying, at 41 degrees towards the grouns and your head slightly turned to the left (or the right depending on where the camera is) :P:P:P
it's specially smooth to fly (apparently... I never tried)
and I got a beautiful Frick Atmonauti long sleeve tshirt, so STOP saying bad things about Atmonauti. :P:P:P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Let's dig deeper......B|

If freefly is flying your body on every possible surface, why isn't RW considered freefly?? You could just about call anything that doesn't require a wingsuit freeflying by the definition of it. The only difference is, are you doing all these things on one dive? ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I don't know what (if anything) would make Atmonauti NOT freeflying. But if we have expressions to describe flying with our heads or feet pointing at the ground, why not have another one for the ~45° angle? I know when I invent a cool new freefly position, I'll definitely give it a fancy name and use it everywhere, just to annoy people.:P

I don't know what (if anything) would make Atmonauti NOT freeflying. But if we have expressions to describe flying with our heads or feet pointing at the ground, why not have another one for the ~45° angle? I know when I invent a cool new freefly position, I'll definitely give it a fancy name and use it everywhere, just to annoy people.:P

naming positions could become the latest thing.

I've decided that my particular tracking position is called "Floupickti" :S

Freeflying is a cooler name, but perhaps VrW is more accurate....then we have to go back and rename belly flying as HrW...then were does it stop...everything gets names and we need to write books....blah, blah, blah.
It's all having fun to me. The joy is in the learning....Thank God, cause I can't do half of it worth a shit.;)
The I Suck Club.....I'm not just the President...I'm member.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"