Blahr

How many jumps?

Hmmmm... it does depend on how many tandem videos are available and how the work rotation shakes down.... and then there's the four-way team practice or meet-- I said 5-6 and that should be about right. That would be totally different if you asked how many jumps I paid to do on average, vs. ones I'm paid to do.

This is going to depend on the time of year. In the summer (with no weather holds) I should be able to get 8-10 jumps in (maybe more now that I own more than one rig). But in the winter time I may only get 1 jump in. You just never know. I'd say all in all though, I probably average about 5-6 jumps on your average weekend day.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Training day? Usually 10.

non-training day? 5-6

ETA: GAH! I wouldn't be on a team if they weren't "fun jumps"! I hate that! ALL of my jumps are fun jumps!!

GAH!!!
I didnt imply that teams are not fun.
You chose to infer that all by your lonesome ;)

The number will skew the results I'm looking for though as teams tend to log more jumps than "Non team fun jumps"

I checked 7-8 but this time of year if it's not beautiful and warm we normally don't get the Otter up until around 10:30-11:00 so it's hard to get in more than 5-6 which sucks because the 6th is free! When it stays warm and clear I think that we will get back to wheels up BY 8:30 and $15.00 jumps all day if you're on it! Summer time is more like 9-10 a day.

I usually try to get 4 or 5 in a day of jumping.
I really admire people who can make 10 jumps in a day and still pack for themselves...
My limitation is more by being physically beat by my pack jobs than by limited funds!
and since I hate the idea of packers... I am limited to 5 maybe 6 if I took my vitamins in the morning :D:P

"We see the world just the way we are...

You misunderstand me.

I was objecting to the use of the term. Which is why in my original posting of my numbers I used "non-training day".

Still, I cannot separate the two. I voted 9-10, because most of my days at the DZ are training days.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

3-5 durring the summer. I would jump more but it is all I can afford to do
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

maybe more now that I own more than one rig

That and the fact that you are now a VIP at the DZ and can double manifest.

Depends what time of the year and were I'm at. WFFC, I do between 8-10 jumps a day. If I'm doing a big way event, that is about 4-5 a day. Winter time here in Colorado? Zero.
Did a trip to Eloy over a weekend and did 8 jumps in one day.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Cool thread...............
So far its been no less than 4 and I got 6 last Sunday. I cant wait to get off the student gear:o More money for jumps.

Driving 120 miles for one way for just a jump or two just does'nt make much sense for me. What the hell make a day out of it!!!!!!!!

NUR ZUM SPASS

hm well usually i do about 7-8 jumps a day if the weathers good. and even that i'm kind of taking my time, if i really wanted to i could probably make 15 a day. but thats not fun for me to be running around packing so fast and worrying about if i'm gonna make a load, etc.

Honestly, it depends on whether I pack myself or get help. I am so slow and usually start over twice before I get it done. That is what normally limits me.

However my goal is always as many as I can afford. I have done as few as two and as many as 7 in one day. 5 is my average though.

It also depends on whether some of my friends are there. Certain people make me uncomfortable so I just jump, no socialize. Others I am so glad to see that I might socialize more and not get as many jumps in.

Once I can pack like some people I know, I will be on every plane load unless they are running hot. Then of course, when I have two rigs I might even make those too.:ph34r:

You don't have a catagory for the number of jump a day I make per jump at the dz. I make 0, none, notta, zip. [:/] :( I don't have any money to jump, nor do I have a job, so I can no longer jump! In better days, I use to make 3 to 4 per day on a good day, 1 to 2 on a bad day. I've give anything to be able to have what I use to consider a bad day now. [:/] :(. Life sux, what else is there to say?
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule