crosscountry

panama city, FL DZ's?

Emerald Coast is at the Flora-Bama line..and I think that it is the closest to Panama City. From what I understand, they load in Elberta/Lillian, AL and land on the beach at Flora-Bama, get beers and a shuttle back to the DZ...

Can't help ya on the DZ's in Panama. But I went there last summer. It's awesome. White white sand, and clear water. It's nice. Siesta Key is not to far from Panama City. And from what the travel channel said, Siesta Key has the purest sand in the world. Nearly 90% quartz. Anyways. Have fun. Hopefully I can make it back this year.
http://bodypilot.bounceme.net

SIesta Key is pretty far from Panama City. Siesta sits at the south part of Sarasota. Panama City is way out on the panhandle. Nice 460 mile drive there, over 7 hours and a time zone change.

Siesta is gorgeous though. I'd skip the panama city hype and go to siesta key any day. The sand there looks bleached and it's so fine you find it EVERYWHERE for weeks after leaving the beach. Incredible sunsets there too.

__

Headland is a great place and the owners are super great guys.
I am going to Panama City Beach for spring break as well, doing tandems for MTV on the beach....Oh God Let be a hottie and not a dude!
Hope to see ya there.
GW
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"