AlphaMale

Big boy jumped

SkyBytch,...
It's already let go
"JJEREMY You were my ispiration littlest man of all"
I never made a retort against him, but so many people were offeded by his words I Felt it important to let him know how much I loved him :).

When Does a 45 Second Free Fall Stop Feeling like 3 seconds?

Hi Mr AlphaMale

Damn man you weren't kidding when you said you wanted to jump! We hear a lot of wanna do's but few been there done that In 1-2 weeksB|

3 seconds vs 45 seconds. Take a look at your watch and look at the seconds tick by. 45 seconds is a long time even when your flying at 176 MPH :)
Sorry about the rough start with "whats his name". You made a lot of folks happy with you success story. I'm stoked:)
Base:ph34r: Base:ph34r:Base:ph34r:

R.I.P.

Well what is your #???? Well since I dont personally know anyone else jumping at 300+....I will take SA1 you will get SA2 and Alpha gets SA3. Anyone i'm leaving out? Now that I think about it "Bear"(D-138) has to be cranking damn close to 300lbs....If that's the case I will have to move everyone up one #.
"GOT LEAD?"

Hey, congratulations man, and may I say that I am jealous as I doubt I'll ever reach those speeds in full head down. You and I have the opposite problem, ok not problem but uniqueness, I was clocked at 106 average speed during AFF6 due to a low weight to surface area ratio.:S

Never go to a DZ strip show.

"When Does a 45 Second Free Fall Stop Feeling like 3 seconds? "

On your first Solo jump after AFF.. Until then your so busy getting through the dive flow !

Totally agree. On my jump number 9 (last week end), it felt like I had all the time in the world. Didn't know what to do with myself. Figured it out on jumps 10 & 11 though...B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."