AlphaMale

Big boy jumped

Hey eveyrone I just wanted EVERYONE to know that I jumped on saturday,
Yup Coolidge DZ supports the big boys.
I jumped a modified Tandem Rig EZ385 I believe.
I weighed 325
We fell at and exciting 176 mph
Chute opened fine
and I landed fine
(Wow what a rush) When does 45 seconds stop feeling like 3 seconds in a free fall? that is i my question of the week.
I will post the video as soon as I get it transferred over to my computer.
Thanks to everyone who said go for it
Big Hug to all the little people who discouraged it (JJEREMY You were my ispiration littlest man of all).
And to answer everyone's Question Yes I will jump again.

elfanie, bsoder, atsabury
You are my People Now

When Does a 45 Second Free Fall Stop Feeling like 3 seconds?

Congratulations to Ya, wow 176,mph, with Video too! bet that was an interesting jump for camera flyer. I read all those posts a few weeks back, "Good For You".....You ever get out California City way, I'd like to try and Film Ya.

"Big Blue Skies" B|

Congratulations to Ya, wow 176,mph, with Video too! bet that was an interesting jump for camera flyer. I read all those posts a few weeks back, "Good For You".....You ever get out California City way, I'd like to try and Film Ya.

"Big Blue Skies" B|

He did great...and he's such a fun guy. B| (He gives the best hugs. :) )

As for the camera flyer...hee hee. He went into a sit (you see his foot for half a second on the video, I beleive) and went feet-first. He was able to keep up with them very well, though...(but didn't get in as close as some might..he did give them a little space).

Good job, Alphamale! And can't wait to see you back out at the DZ...and completing your AFF! B|

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

hey thats GREAT!! but how did the aff instructors hold on? I've got a mental picture of a student falling super fast with two instructors head down holding on for dear life :D ofc i dont think it happened like that for real, but how did they manage to keep up? Glad to hear you made it into the sky, best of luck with completing AFF bro!

hey thats GREAT!! but how did the aff instructors hold on?

Heh...
some of the bigger JMs went with him...including the DZO (who is...well...to say he's good is a definate understatement). They kept up..and were belly down...but started to not keep up as well towards the end when he started sinking out on them a little (they were still with him...but he started kicking a little which increased his speed just enough that he was going to start sinking out)...but other than that, they kept up with him pretty well.

I'm sure he'll share his video with everyone as soon as he gets it on the computer. B|

176 belly-down...can you imagine? :D

Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Oh...I forgot to mention...when you watch his video, pay special attention to deployment. Huge burble between Alphamale (not a small man) and two good sized instructors....
deployment is.....interesting to say the last. PC springs up...bounces...bounces....bounces...deploys. Interesting on the video... pay special attention to the PC.

Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

You stunk up that airplane BAD tho...

Oh, wait... that was me. :)

I thought it was the only Female on the load :P

*GASP*
You're not implying..

you're not saying....

WAIT A SECOND!!! I resemble that remark, thank you very much.
:)

I need to get some skychicks to jump down in coolidge with me this next weekend...so I'm not the ONLY woman on my #100! B|

Oh...but on second hand...wait a second...only female, 10-15 other jumpers all jumping with me - all male...me wearing a red 100% lace bodysuit for a lingerie jump....tee hee...
never mind. ;):$:)

Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

[replyI need to get some skychicks to jump down in coolidge with me this next weekend...so I'm not the ONLY woman on my #100! B|

Oh...but on second hand...wait a second...only female, 10-15 other jumpers all jumping with me - all male...tee hee...
never mind. ;):$:)

Elfanie == skyslut :)

NO NO I like the thought of more girls jumping. Hey How about getting a buch of girls to jump in Red Lace with elfanie for her 100th jump. I think all the single women could sleep with me ;).
This is a good idea.

When Does a 45 Second Free Fall Stop Feeling like 3 seconds?

I think I see some decent Hybrids in your future. ;)

and here I was thinking, "Dang..if he can hit 179 belly-down...
woudln't that be a kick-in-the-pants rodeo jump??"

I'd ride him. ;) I'd ride his back and he wouldn't be able to get rid of me, either...
:P

if my husband and I can hit 190 rodeo jumping....Alphamale and I could easily crack 200! B|

Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Someone needs to explain Hybrid to me.

relative work = flying on your belly and hooking up with other belly flyers.

Freeflyer = flying off your belly in a sit or head down or feet-down position - turning on all axis...

Hybrid jump: belly flyers and freeflyers jumping together. that jump Brian did with Trunk where Trunk was hanging off of Brians cheststrap while Brian was belly down? that's a hybrid..

(don't worry...we'll learn ya yet...;))

Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings