darshnet

Video for Beginners

Are you looking for videos to entertain or to teach?

For entertainment at a reasonable price you can't beat Good Stuff. Very whuffo, kid and grandmother friendly, shows a bunch of cool skydives. Available on DVD and VHS (NTSC and PAL). US$19.95 at many fine skydiving equipment dealers (in the US anyway, not sure about any other countries).

I also like Crosswind. Shows the most popular disciplines (freefly, swooping, RW) and it's also whuffo, kid and grandmother friendly. Available in DVD or VHS (NTSC or PAL) at most skydiving equipment stores in the US. IIRC price is around US$45.

For teaching/learning I'd suggest any or all of the following - Pack like a Pro, Fly like a Pro, Breakaway, Body Pilot in Command, Skydive 150 Basic Canopy Flight (from Skydive U), Art of Vrw (freefly instruction). All are available at most skydiving equipment stores in the US.

Thank very much you 4 ur help,just to let you know and the others like you,I'm an AFF Instrctor,Tandem Instractor,Rigger Examiner,Instractor examiner and oun a new DZ(will start after 2 months) and wanted the video to help me in my courses,but don't mention it,I'll help my self with other ways but you,agian thanks and blue skies
Mustafa Saeed
[email protected]
Mobile:+2012 11 494 02

I'm trying to help you but I don't know what it is that you want. You sound as if you are looking for a tape to help you teach AFF courses, but I can't be sure. State what it is that you want and we will do our best to hook you up.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Sorry to blow you bubble (or something like that). But my reply is also simply WHAT?

Pretty lame reaction on your side for just someone who doesn't understand you. (let alone the language barrier) I'm curious how you function as an instructor, but now I getting personal.

I think you'd best go for Fly like a pro, pack like a pro etc. from pier media. They now have a DVD out which combines all the video's from their instruction series.http://www.pierltd.com/new/main/propage.cfm?part=597
The trouble with skydiving; If you stink at it and continue to jump, you'll die. If you're good at it and continue to jump, you'll see a lot of friends die...