skydived19006

Nude skydive pictures

I was instructed that I couldn't post these in my little personal gallery, but that I could post them in the disscussion forum. Well here they are.
If anyone would like to add to the collection, I'm sure there would be plenty of appreciative skydivers. I also have a few more if there is any interest.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

*look at her own chest*

Ok...can someone explain to me how, in that second picture, her boobies don't invert and look like bowls? How can they possibly still be sticking OUT from her chest when she's belly-down??

*totally confused*

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Couch freaks is so much fun!

It looks as if your tandem skills have come along way, maybe if I look back at a couch freaks video from a few years ago I can see you riding down the wet water slide with a blow up love doll.. was that a dirt dive to this event?

Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

>How can they possibly still be sticking OUT from her chest when she's belly-down??

That's usually what they look like. The bowl thing is unusual in my experience. Usually they just get pushed off to the sides.

Why Bill Von Novak! I would have NEVER thought you would notice such a thing! :$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Little Joe "The Tandem Rig Adaptor",
Hey Joe, I saw a thread about some guy that weighs 350lbs. I thought of you when I saw it, you could take him for a tandem and still be under 525 suspended! Maybe you could even get him to go topless, so you could have some interesting pictures to post as well!
There should be some video of this skydive in the 30 Couch Freaks video, that is if it ever gets produced!

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ