dazzlesky

SKYDIVE CLEWISTON

I've done about 140 jumps there, but have been waiting for a new rig for over a month and haven't been out.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

yes, I do. regularly. thats home base for me. i visit other drop zones and come back with the stories and all that. Clewiston, is a great drop zone very safe, big landing area, no b.s. though. you slip up and your gonna here about it, trust me i get a talking to regularly, thats the best part about it, there paying attention for your safety. we'll hook up some time. blue flu!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Ed.

Hey Mark...how are the bumps and bruises? :P

I've never been to Clewiston, but this might just be the year to hit all the Florida DZ's I've missed. Gotta go back to Titusville since I was there but did not jump plus there is a special girl I'm gonna snag for jumps who's gonna help me ROCK on my head:P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

i wish paul still owned it??? anyway i was kicked of there this weekend for filming a tandem with a TM i have filmed at least 50 times b4 and who said it was absolutly fine but old Kaleb said get ya stuff and get off the dz ( like i care ive only taken 23 tandems there in the last year and 1 aff student ) and the tandem i filmed on sunday was about to pay for his aff right there but after kalebs performance he wanted nothin to do with the dz anyway eddie see u at sobe soon...dre

i wish paul still owned it??? anyway i was kicked of there this weekend for filming a tandem with a TM i have filmed at least 50 times b4 and who said it was absolutly fine but old Kaleb said get ya stuff and get off the dz ( like i care ive only taken 23 tandems there in the last year and 1 aff student ) and the tandem i filmed on sunday was about to pay for his aff right there but after kalebs performance he wanted nothin to do with the dz anyway eddie see u at sobe soon...dre

Perhaps this was a case of miscommunication because you were asked by the TM before the skydive if you had the OK from the management. You said yes. When we got down, management said this was NOT the case.

The real website for the dropzone in Clewiston, Florida is www.skydivefl.com. It's called Air Adventures of Clewiston. The dropzone has a huge landing area and is surrounded by sugar cane fields. It's southwest of Lake Okeechobee, which can usually be seen from the air. I think they're jumping a Caravan these days. The DZO and staff are safety oriented. The professional staff includes videographers, AFF and tandem instructors, a rigger (2?) and two pilots.

It's really sad when skydivers feel the need to attack DZO's for personal reasons and mess with their businesses. [:/]:(>:(

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Seriously dude... Now you are just acting like a child.

Time to get rid of a few of those inner demons, don't you think? Skydiving is a small community bro. The word on attitudes (particularly in conflicting situations) travels faster, in this sport, than a student learning head-down. B| A spiteful move like that isn't the kind of move that you want to make - especially on the internet. Cheer up and move on! :)