thechad

First headdown

Tip 3)
Look at the horizion, not the ground. Use your hands, (which you should now be able to see) to practice heading control doing 360's in both directions.

Umm no. Use your legs to move around the sky so that you can use you hands to take docks.

Tip 4)
Transition from head down to Sit Fly if you legs get tired.

Along those lines...learn to sitfly first. I find it amusing how many people can fly on their head, but can't take a simple dock in a sit. You've got to be well rounded if you want to be good. Sitflying is the "boxman" of freeflying, and is also less prone to rapid movement (in comparision with HD) across the sky.

Build a solid foundation and the rest will come.

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

ok, is it just me, or did anybody else notice that his profile says hes jumping a stiletto 120 and he has 73 jumps??:S

maybe he weighs 98 pounds!;):P

Still a bad choice of canopy!!!! The smaller the canopy the smaller the input variables no matter the loading. It takes time to hone your canopy skills to a safe level on large ellipticals much less small ones.

Chris

There is a thread discussing this in detail some where????

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

dont kill the messenger;)...i'm on your side! i'm a buck-50 under a 190!:P

You would be the one who said maybe he only weighs 98 pounds! which means you dont have a good understanding of canopy dynamics and should listen and learn more then you give advice.

Chris

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

dont kill the messenger;)...i'm on your side! i'm a buck-50 under a 190!:P

You would be the one who said maybe he only weighs 98 pounds! which means you dont have a good understanding of canopy dynamics and should listen and learn more then you give advice.

Chris

WOW, i was kidding tough guy! man i thought jumpers were supposed to be nice! guess there are always a few exceptions [:/];)

been there it's fantastic seing stuff upside down

You think that's weird, wait until you get USED to seeing it all upside down, then it seems right side up!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.