mouth

RoamingDZ coming to Dublin, GA

OK, we made it back home safe. It was a fun boogie; much more crowded than anticipated. I got there Friday morning and got set up. Nice place to skydive! It was a bit breezy, but I know there were over 500 skydives made on Saturday. The swoop meet was fun, but we didn't start as early as I would have liked (thanks HANS!:ph34r:). Great food. Lots of drunken idiots around the fire. Fun.

Dublin rocked!! We had such a blast!!!

*Chris* Thanks for everything!! (Including the electricity for our electric blanket). Next time though, I'll turn Mollie loose to frolick with Shakey. :)
*Katie & Chuck* I'm so glad we got to see you guys again! Katiebear good luck this week. ;) I can't wait to see ya again soon & this time we need to FF together! (or maybe birdman :))

*David and Todd* it was great seeing you... oh wait, I see you guys every weekend. Quit following me!!! :P

*Johnny* I'm so glad your knee is better & we got to jump together! No more crip-mobile this year at Rantoul!

*Trav* Next time I see you, you better not have more bike injuries! >:( :P

*Kyle* thanks for the tequilla! Hopefully we'll get the HD jumps we missed when we're in Atl this spring/summer.

And *Kopko*, <<>> for being the most fun lov'n, tequilla drink'n, freefly boy there :)

And to whomever it was that tried to light the bonfire Friday night using only his lighter... too funny :D (was I the only one that thought that was so funny???) Thanks for the silliness. :)
I can't wait to do it again!!!!!!
~Samantha
Pink Mafia Sis #26

This was my first boogie, and i have to say it kicked A**!!! Everyone was so nice. I even gave up my vegetarianism for Chris's pork ribs. There was so many firsts for me this weekend...helicopter jump, first off landing, first boogie, first time eating pork, even got into my first 4-wheeler crash (Thx Kyle)....gosh guess i owe Chris mucho beer.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Todd from AL? I want to make sure he is coming to the CASA boogie in Monroe. He was one of the best parts of my weekend. B|

Erin

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

I for one am glad it is over. That was work Sat and Sun.

I had a blast jumping early out of the helo Wed and Thurs because people in town kept saying they "saw stuff" in the air. :P The one jump I snuck in on Sat at sunset with katie rocked. Man did I need some air.

Thanks to all of you for coming down to play with me in my back yard. It rocked. Same time same place next year?????

Oh, and if you happen to have been the person who "borrowed permantly" my skydiver behind manifest I'd really like it back as it was a special gift. I'll even find out where you can get one of your own w/o taking mine. One would think all the raffles would have been enough.[:/] geez

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Todd from AL? I want to make sure he is coming to the CASA boogie in Monroe. He was one of the best parts of my weekend. B|

Erin

I'll see what I can do. He jumps in Cullman unless he is off at some boogie. >:( (I'm just jealous.) David King may know how to get in touch with him. His name on here is DavidKing, used some imagination on that one Dave ;) .
It sounds like the boogie was alot of fun, I am glad everyone had a good time. We did too with out ya'll, PTTTPPPTTT. (Once again, I am just jealous.)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I even gave up my vegetarianism for Chris's pork ribs

Dang Chris, you know you gotsta have some kick @$$ tasty ribs to turn an herbivore to a carnivore! ;)

That boy Mike Powel can show nuff cook.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Is everyone planning to attend the CASA boogie next month in Monroe??

I think I am coming to Monroe. Might even fun jump while I am there.

Chris

You can bet your ass I'm going to fun jump.I made one jump on Fri. and that was it.It was alot of work but well worth it.Thank you everyone for making the boogie what it was.

Chris