packncathy

makeing things right-packncathy

Well, if someone didn't come up with cash owed to the DZ then the county would not allow anyone to operate there.

Whoever came up with the cash is someone that Ron cannot fly for.

The person that paid what was owed to the city should have paid it a long time ago.

I really don't want this "toy". Running a DZ requires 14 + hours a day. Everyday. It requires my heart and my soul. It requires that every vacation I ever dreamed of will be at a DZ. It will spit me up and spin me around.

It means that when your day at the office was horrible I have to make everything perfect in your world. I will have to beg you to get on a load so that I can make my otter fly one more time (thanks to all you 7 am ers---Ron is one of those 7 am--ers who let me get on Mullins King air at boogies.)

It means that when you want to do night dives and I am completely exhausted I will have to pack for you when you get down.

When I run your DZ it means I will have to clean up you empty beer bottles, clean you toilets, pack your reserve and then fly the 7 am load for you.

Someone please get me through my checkride as I am a student pilot who does beleive the drop zone owner must be everyplace at once. Please let me fly well enough to be able to fly the plane when I am needed because we can't get a pilot.

One day my son Casey looked up at me and asked why he was eating ramen noodles for dinner when I had loaned a skydiver over $1000.00 for equipment that day. No that does not mean I will loan every jumper cash for their gear.

If give away the business then ther is no place for jumpers to come home to.

It means I will spend every waking moment working really hard for the best people on this planet...jumpers and my children.

Also when you call me at 1 am on my cell phone 813 312 9558 because you left your gear in my hanger and you are leaving the country, running a DZ means I will get you your gear and get you to the airport on time.

Running a DZ means that my existance will be only for jumpers and my children.

Just like the last 14 years of my life.

If I ever get anything less than 110% around the DZ could someone please remind me of this posting.

What kind of a person would part with their lifesavings for this?

Ask Ron next time you see him.
If my energy ever lags remind me that I chose indentured servitude to every jumper on this planet.

Blue skiies,
Safe landings,
Soft openings,
packncathy

I'd like to know what's going on.. I had planned to go to Pahokee this Saturday to jump, and galen has $$ on acct there.

__

uh ya i have $ on my acc too. what is the deal with that and if new ownership takes place what is going to happen to our accounts. i used to pack there, do i still have a job? and what can i do to help keep the DZ fully operational?
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Absolutely. I have made a financial promise to the person who is attempting to save his Otter and his drop zones. The person who got him into this predicament in the firat place had a lawyer (Dan) call me and explain that if I entered into a business transaction with this person who is at risk of loosing everything I might suffer legal action.

We all know how such a threat is reasponded to by skydivers. My dander is a bit up.

Ahh Cathy, Cathy, take a breath dear. If the attorney actually threatened you, then they are opening themselves up to a number of charges.

if what he said was that if you enter into a financial partnership with someone that may soon be sued into bankruptcy, that you may be exposed to a financial risk, then he was spot on.

I suggest that you go get one of those first free consultations with an attorney and just see what the dangers are of your prospective involvement. If you restrict yourself to fund raising and moral support, they can't touch you.

To...Anyone with ears!!!
Dont know what is going on BUT I DO KNOW that Ron and his team are freaking awesome "HELL FISH-HELL YES" :)Cathy if there is anything Scotty and I can do....please let us know. We can have a PROFIT GOES TO RON bbq or something. We are here in Z-Hills for 1.5 more weeks.Please email me or stop by the Dropzone if we can help!!
[email protected]
<>
Tami