packncathy

Packncathy

Hola Cat :)

James here, SkyJames (say that in your best Bond impression).

Do I owe you any money? lol hehehe Damnnnnnn I kill me :)

I spoke with a friend of mine (lawyer of course) about your "call in
protest", he said it wasn't a good idea ... don't get me wrong, I AM on
your side! It could open you up to law suits claiming a whole bunch of
things. You know how skydivers can be, some just take stuff to far, it
is possible you could be responsible (in court of course) for telling
people to call this "Dan", god forbid if it should backfire on ya, I
love ya lady!

Congrads on the new addition to your ever growing family :-)

I am trying to be happy for you, but this situation sucks ... reminds me
of the "shitty smitty" episodes of past and SDC.

My plans now have changed for Easter jumping, I will not go to SDC as I
normally do for the whole week, asides from you not being there (man I
gotta tell ya I never worried about your pack jobs) I really know if you
aren't happy, something is dire wrong.

If you have a "canned" response ready for those who ask about the "Dan"
situation pass it on to me, I am interested on what is happening in the
skydiving world.

I do look forward to seeing you again soon, butt up in the air,
squeezing air outta fabric ... getting me packed in 7 minutes or less.

Take care,

james

PS: Please use [email protected] should you care to reply.

SkyJames,
Damn but I love skydivers. Thanks for watching my backside. I am trying to keep my mouth shut. Just know that any posting I put out anyplace may get me in trouble but it will have my name attached.

Someones lawyer has told me (I have this in writting) that I cannot talk about this person unless I have documentation. Just between us jumpers keeping my mouth shut is going to kill me but I will try. I also have to keep my mouth shut for my partners benifit. They have told me that I can say nothing concerning this person, when asked, that I can say: "I cannot say anything concerning this person because her lawyer has threatened to sue me."

Now this persons lawyer wrote to me indicating that my proposal to buy a DZ somehow could be construed as interferring with her business affairs. Just because some lawyer told me that I cannot buy this DZ I suppose I have to. There is just something about a lawyer telling me that I cannot purchase something that makes me beleive I must. I really hate someone trying to intimidate me...especially some guy in a suit.

This persons lawyer has told me to get legal counsel. I have to now. I would not run a drop zone without one.

Let everyone know that if they want to have their chute packed by the Drop Zone Owner (if by some miracle I actually get this to work) then they can come to my place.

Please write back to me and tell me what your best day at a DZ was like so that I can spend the rest of my life trying to duplicate it.

Thanks for caring,
pnc:)

I have nothing against anyone here but these threads really don't make any sense. Your last one was just as bad. If you want to talk to a few specific people that have any idea what your talking about then just pm them. What is the point of posting this letter that your buddy james wrote? If this was about a DZ being sued by a skydiver but you can't say specifics then wow, look how I just accomplished talking about a subject without going into details. My point is that your messages are so vague you can't really make anything out of them.

I think others feel the same way.

Hola Cat :)

I am trying to be happy for you, but this situation sucks ... reminds me
of the "shitty smitty" episodes of past and SDC.

Take care,

james

PS: Please use [email protected] should you care to reply.

SDC = Skydive City? Not Skydive Chicago? Just wondering.

Spot on, Chris.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

You guy's sucked me into this Twice:)
Take the SDC in context of the thread.:o

Not to mention names:) IMO the SDC DZ referred to in this thread is the one in Florida:P

Hmmn SDC-Flordia vs SDC-Pink to avoid confusionB|

Of course do whatever floats your boat. BTW is the hanger really Pink? Picture please:)
R.I.P.

One time this guy said this thing to me. I wasn't impressed because the stuff wasn't as bad as that other time. But still, those people aren't nice because of, well, you know.

Anyway, we crossed town to settled it, of course. Didn't worked because they were crooked. You know what I mean. I thought if we wrote it down then that would help. But it didn't because of the price of bananas, you know.

So if you are interested, send a note to that guy. He's at that place and you can talk all about it.

I'm just trying here, as you can see. So it is gonna work if some stuff happens.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

ROFLMAO!!!! Nice!

thanks, on retrospection, I'm think I'm being mean. I'm sure cathy is sweet and all and part of the jumping family, but if she wants help, she has to come right out and let us know what's up.

Skydivers like to help each other out, but I doubt we can do anything with those two postings even if we wanted to.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Harrassing a lawyer is the best way to get him to put together a better case against you. I'm not saying do nothing, just to be more creative.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

It was about something that had no business being discussed here. The 'controversy' is solved and over, all is well. The parties involved have come to an understanding of sorts, SoBe is jumping, we are all happy. There is and was no suing, there was just ugliness that has now gone away :>

-Rory

OK, could someone please tell me what the hell this whole controversy is about?#$%

Who is suing who? For what? and why?

What does packinkathy opening her own dropzone have to do with all this?

Thank you,
scott

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

Heady Idea.Owning the DZ I mean!I wish you the best of luck.Have been enjoying the packing I do get to do.Sometimes more than I can handle(Safety Day)and this past weekend barely enough.Best day,pack most of the day,shower and eat something,then go make the sunset load.Of course This hasn't happened yet.(lol)