jumpingjoe

100th jump tradition

Yep! Hide your log book. Also, in some places, it's ANY jump that ends in 00. Be afraid, be very afraid.:ph34r:
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Yup, and 100th jumps should be done butt nekid!:)

I was gonna, but they also wanted me to do some 4-way, and I backslide bad without booties.

FWIW, apparently "they" won't always get you on or immediately after your x00th jump. Apparently they can wait a bit until you're not expecting it.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

FWIW, apparently "they" won't always get you on or immediately after your x00th jump. Apparently they can wait a bit until you're not expecting it.

A pie knows no date. :D

A tip for everyone - two words. Cool Whip - not that canned stuff. No horrible lingering smell, tastes great, sticks well. B|

From what I've heard you are fair game from the time you do your 100th until after you've done 101. So if you don't want to get pie'd don't say anything until after jump 101.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

A tip for everyone - two words. Cool Whip - not that canned stuff. No horrible lingering smell, tastes great, sticks well.

Canned stuff...YUCK! They got me with the canned stuff on my 1,000th. It was a very, very warm summer evening and the stuff started souring immediately. Best I could do was hose myself off in icey water. I had a really, really fragrant 100 mile drive home from the DZ.

I did my 100th this past weekend. I haven't gotten pied yet so I am not trusting a soul right now. I just know they are going to get me at the worst possible moment.

I'll be flying under the radar for a while until I think that they have forgotten about it!;)
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

A pie knows no date. :D

Yeah everyone was sure to tell me there is no statute of limitations on when and where the "PIE" will come but rest assured I would get mine... still waiting/watching... I figure as long as I am either on the plane or heading to the plane I will be ok...:P I thought hard about butt nekkid but we attempted a 10 way instead(got eight in kinda sorta,if I ever figure out how to transfer to digital will post it ). Figure I will have plenty of time to Jump Nekkid when it warms up.. B|

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Yeah, I just recently pied someone using the cheap stuff... The next week he comes into the DZ and sits down next to me... I'm thinking, "dude, did you f$%ing bathe? cause that shit smells nasty!" Turns out it was his freefly suit, which was pretty much new... It still smells like a month and a few washings later. Someone remind me to get the hell out of my freefly suit some 57 jumps from now.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

We had 3 jumpers at our DZ doing their 100th jump on Sunday.
There was no cream but two were nekkid.

The non-nekkid jumper did his first CRW jump for his 100th. 2-way stack ending in a downplane.

Of the two nekkid jumpers; one had his first mal & reserve ride on that jump. He was back in the air 15 minutes later doing his first 12-way for his 101st jump.

Quite an interesting day.. and lots of free beer for all those firsts.:D

Good friends will wait until you are out of your jumpsuit.

We don't pie for 100, pie is for jumps ending in 3 zeros. or more

For the 1st 100, we 'cupcake'. :D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I did my 100th jump last weekend and did it naked. Awwww the looks you get in the plane on a full load just wearing shorts over your leg straps. I mostly back flew it and was worried about my shorts falling... all went well and the landing was good. I did get pied later on that night.
-
Do your 100th Nude !!!!!!
-

Oh no, if they really really like you and you snuck past the 100 mark by oh say, 50 jumps, they use anything in the dz fridge...like eggs, ketchup, mustard, mayo, whipped cream, tuna, and god knows what else. Also, it's a set-up/ambush. It is quite a shocker...and they were all laughing their happy asses off!!
Attitude is everything!

Yup, and 100th jumps should be done butt nekid!:)

Good thing I dont believe in the word "should"
I'll be hitting 100 in just a week or two and there aint a chance in hell I'll be doing it (or any other) naked.

The folks at the DZ should be thankful ;)
__

My mighty steed

In Namibia and South Africa, jump 100=BUTT NAKED!!!
We only "pie" someone on their 1000th.
On my buddies 100th which coincided with my 200th we did a 3-way out of a Grand Caravan. It was supposed to be from +-10000' but the CI and pilot decided to have their fun and took the whole load to 13000' where the temp was +-2degrees C. The tandem pax were'nt impressed...but were amused.
...drags me down like some sweet gravity!!!

Canned stuff...YUCK! They got me with the canned stuff on my 1,000th. It was a very, very warm summer evening and the stuff started souring immediately. Best I could do was hose myself off in icey water. I had a really, really fragrant 100 mile drive home from the DZ.

Hey now! At least some of us were willing to help out by pieing you and watching you hose yourself off. Geez...no respect for those that give moral support.;)

*still successfully hiding from all due pieings*B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™