Casch

What has been your favorite jump of the year so far?

My absolute favorite jump this year was flying outside camera for Leni on her first AFF jump at Zhills in February!!! She's now an AFF graduate and working toward her A - miss ya Leni and can't wait to see you at the Ranch!!!! Kisses!!!!

;)

Dare to dream and then make it happen!

Jump #111. Couple of jumps after a freefly seminar where I worked on my sit.

Just sit-flying in the air with my sister, holding level and nice tight proximity. Then near breakoff altitude she gets a big shit eating grin on her face, goes up relative to me a tad bit, flies a wee bit forward, presents her foot and I make my pre-second dock in a sit B|.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

#48 (#26 current year)

My graduation jump (now I'm happy Finnish C-license holder), first 2-way sitfly and first time being videoed in freefall.

Learned that my arms were too relaxed and up and I was going very fast.
I can keep stable sitfly position, but speed is probably one reason I can only keep stand up position for 1-2 seconds before I loose stability.

My first 18-way, 4 weeks ago in Castellon, Spain.

I'm really not into big formations (scary stuff), but once you're there it rocks! :D

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.
(Bertrand Russell, engl. Philosoph, 1872-1970)

I think my favorite jump was when I rolled out the otter door backwards while screaming at the tandems in line, I held a backloop for a little more than 2K ft before I flattened out. When the world stopped spinning I saw a camera man in a sit following me around, so I screwed around doing loops and BR's and stuff until pull time. This was around jump 35 or so.

the hybrid that ended up being a 4 way with clay casie and yardhippie avatir and kansasskydiver decided to enhance their gravity and left us in the dust! fun jump over all!!!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Well it will be a tie between two, both done this past weekend at the PPC Easter Boggie.

#1 - First Wing Suit Dive, (did I say first) with my two friends. Got 78 seconds from 12000ft opening at 4500ft. Watched my buddy zoom all over the sky trying to get control of his suit. ;-)

#2 - 16-Way Dive exit of the KingAir, second last out with Chris Dales on my heels (big way guru), and having all the old dogs give me the thumbs up afterwards. Wow what a learning curve, these guys had so much to teach me.

OK, there is one other, but it's a bit weak. Doing camera for my uncle and cousin on their tandems, while visiting from OZ.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

Oh hey, I totally forgot about my first tracking dive. 8 of us flocked out of the otter but we didn't exactly plan it out....We bailed downwind of the DZ, and tracked downwind. We had a few very experienced jumpers leading the dive too...dunno what happened there. Anyway, we tracked a couple miles away from the dz, and we all landed out, except for 1 person, the dive leader that pulled high. I only had around 40 jumps I think, and I wasn't paying attention to where we were going. I picked my landing target, a nice big green backyard with a pool in it. A friend that was flying ahead of me appeared to be going to the same LZ, but then he turned, crossed the highway, flew through a treefarm and landed on the other side. I figured he was gonna land in the field next to the farm so I followed him across the highway. When I saw him weaving through the trees I thought....F*&^ NO! and I landed on the edge of the field, draped my canopy over a 10ft pine tree and borrowed the neighbors ladder to get it out. Oh, and I stood up the landing B|