ifics

Post you're exit pics!!

No funnel... formation loads with 2 CASAs

You also had the shittiest pilots!:P
If you left from the trail plane they sure flew a BAD formation!:ph34r:

I would call that an "imperfect" formation. A bad formation is one where a plane drops jumpers into propellers, or the planes bump.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

The first two are from last year over Skydive Tecumseh , the helicopter is from Quincy 2001 and the the others are from some of my days in the Army.B|

DIZAMN dood, those first 2 are SUPER CRISP pics!! I love the "salute" pic too, frekin nice!!!

Here's another one

WOW!!! Is all I can say to that pic...:o

Here's a freefly exit, linked sit.

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/photo-gallery/new-1/joel5.html

taken at the Elsinore Holiday Boogie during a coached freefly jump. I'm the jumper with arms fully extended.

Probably the coolest pic I have...
/edited to make CLICKY.... :)
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

Since I know her, I guess I'll help her answer :)

Yep, that's Timber when he was at Skydive Santa Barbara in '03. Speaking of which, I saw his pic in the parachutist awhile back. Hope all is well in Fla.

Taln1Rgr - you are missed @ Skydive SB!! But keep sending me the hilarious NotSafeForWork emails (at work) I love em!

Hahaha! I don't know, all I remember is Leon telling me "everything will be cool" on the ride up. Next thing I know we're out the door, sitfly going well and Leon is flying *everywhere* in *every* position I've seen/thought of and dozens more I've never dreamed of - all while maintaining fall rate and proximity. Definietely cool, very sweet. Highlight of the trip for me.

Since I know her, I guess I'll help her answer :)

Yep, that's Timber when he was at Skydive Santa Barbara in '03. Speaking of which, I saw his pic in the parachutist awhile back. Hope all is well in Fla.

Taln1Rgr - you are missed @ Skydive SB!! But keep sending me the hilarious NotSafeForWork emails (at work) I love em!

Yeah, Napa, like Stoney said ... :)

The interesting thing about getting to know Timber while I worked at Skydive SB was we realized we were at the same time/place back in 2000 at Emerald Coast. I was part of the large "Hash" (drinkers with the running problem) Group that did tandems all day & partied all night ... Timber says the TMs still talk about that party ... it went down in EC history!

Hey Stoney, I'm heading down to FL in May to work a couple months with my Special Tactics guys ... I'm bound to run into Timber ... I'll let him know you saw his pic & hope all is well ... as long as you try to swing by SB this weekend & have a few beers with the newly certified "Rigger Erik" ... yeah, Man, he got his ticket!! I'm so proud of him!! Drink a few for me ... play some jammin tunes ... & somebody's gotta show their tits! Then send me the pics. :P
BIG Hugs & Kisses,
Dawn ;)